The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra costs

nicky

Hi people,

So if you follow the classifieds section, you'll know I've been trying to buy one, been after a single turbo 6 speed but it's just hard to get with my price budget of 18k, obviously they're going up in price but what do people think they'll peak at before stabilising/falling.

Feel free to discuss

Nick

Decent NA Autos can still be had for £4.5 to 5k. LSX is £8600, MG9 is £2600, Clutch/flywheel £1200, ECU £1600, Prop mods £100, Installation £?

I think 20k for a fire spitting 7.4 660bhp 600+lbs/ft with an insane delivery that will easily see 200+mph could be a way forward for the Supra. But even NA Autos are going to go north of 5k very soon.

Decent NA Autos can still be had for £4.5 to 5k. LSX is £8600, MG9 is £2600, Clutch/flywheel £1200, ECU £1600, Prop mods £100, Installation £?

I think 20k for a fire spitting 7.4 660bhp 600+lbs/ft with an insane delivery that will easily see 200+mph could be a way forward for the Supra. But even NA Autos are going to go north of 5k very soon.

Agreed, the price of TT6's is invariably strapped to NA's. The problem is objectively a TT6 supra for £18k is still a ton of car for the money, however £6k for an N/A is barely any car for the money. It'll be interesting to see how elastic this price difference will get, but as long as you can take a stock NA and stick things to it until it's 600bhp the price can't stretch that far, yet nobody is going to pay much more than £6k for an NA supra....