The mkiv Supra Owners Club

WANTED unmodified TT6 - UK or Jspec

rider

Women are a truly mystical species. Mine isn't into cars at all but she attended the NEC with me this week and now she wants me to buy a second Supra.

I have a Jspec TT6 BPU so would probably have a slight preference to stable it alongside a UK car but that's only a slight preference. The only real requirement is it as near to stock as possible and be an original, out of the factory, TT6 with preferably original VIN plate correct paint. Not really into plastic add on parts or excessive bling. BPU or standard power both OK but nothing higher. Not in a hurry, anytime will do. I have had my current Supra for almost 19 years so I'm looking for any addition really must be an excellent long term ownership prospect. No budget in mind as no two cars are worth the same but not interested in paying a premium either.

If anyone has a car available or sees one come up elsewhere I'd appreciate the heads up.

Anything around here gets its share of cow shit but that comes with the territory of living with nothing but 30 mile views. She did get swayed by me talking up Supras all weekend at the NEC such that I even convinced her they must be a good car. Surprised you are considering going single but then you know that's just me and I really don't like venturing too far from stock. Looks like we all came back from the NEC with a renewed Supra bug, I'm expecting to see wanted ads from everyone else who was there later today.

Did you get back OK - I had a clear run home (in the rain!) so was back in the garage by 19:30 followed by 20 minutes drying the car off?

Hi Barry

I see our little chat yesterday about standard cars and especially UK cars sent the mind working!

Regards

Mark

Hi Mark.... Little chat - wasn't it about an hour and a half? I thought your wife was very tolerant. Yes, I'll take your red one off you. Just PM over the price please.

Hi Mark.... Little chat - wasn't it about an hour and a half? I thought your wife was very tolerant. Yes, I'll take your red one off you. Just PM over the price please.

True was really good to talk Supras my wife really does not understand she sees car shows as a field full of cars, prior to us having kids she used to sit and read a book whilst I talked cars and polished my way through show and shines!

Wife had no option to wait I had the money and car keys I loved how she kept out of the way!

Sorry I love the red Supra too much its not about money I don't think I would ever replace it if I did sell (I will add you to the list of potential buyers).

Why not get another Mkiii too they are really shooting up in value for good ones.

Mark

Thanks

Mark

Did you get back OK - I had a clear run home (in the rain!) so was back in the garage by 19:30 followed by 20 minutes drying the car off?

Wasnt bad cheers we went via warwick as motorway was packed! about 2 and a half hours saw us back at mine.

Glad you had a good run back, we must have been lucky as it was clear the whole way and even had a play with a R34 GTR on the way home :D

Good luck on your search, hope to see you again soon at a meet!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.