The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Repairs

Flan

So I crashed the supe tonight, front bumper is gone and the rear quarter on the ns has been smashed in. Underneath seems alright from what I can see on the recovery truck. Thinking I'm gonna get it pulled out on the rear and put ridox widebody with a fully respray. Any other advice?imageimageimageimage

Holy moly. Dont look like this one will be a simple pull and replace parts mate. Rather be realistic from the start. That rear arch has folded, which means more than likely your boot floor and structure around there is bent.

Checked the boot looks alright, mainly worried about the axle but time will tell

Quick note for the crash scenario, took a bad corner too fast with loose dirt on it and bad tyres. Lost the back end but was only going around 25mph hit the banking then through a wall. Airbags didn't deploy and the radiator etc is fine no leaks or that, steering is also fine. Two blown tyres and ns rear wheel might be warped, got pulled on to the recovery truck no probs and the exhaust is fine. Already have a new bumper and was planning on new wheels and that anyway.

Quick note for the crash scenario, took a bad corner too fast with loose dirt on it and bad tyres. Lost the back end but was only going around 25mph hit the banking then through a wall. Airbags didn't deploy and the radiator etc is fine no leaks or that, steering is also fine. Two blown tyres and ns rear wheel might be warped, got pulled on to the recovery truck no probs and the exhaust is fine. Already have a new bumper and was planning on new wheels and that anyway.

/QUOTE]

I skidded slowly into a kerb on ice once. Alloy wasn't even very damaged but when I went for geometry one day, they couldn't sort it and all wishbones looked ok. It was Keron who pointed out that one of the wishbones were ever so slightly bent, causing the issue.

Thanks for the support and info guys, had the underside checked and there's no damage to the suspension. Unfortunately the radiator and it's bottom support is bent in, was hoping to just get a new radiator and get the support bent back into place? After that and some new wheels the car will drive and it's just the rear end to get pulled which is gonna be a b***h to do

image</p><p> Engine bay view</p><p> </p><p> http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161109/cec238cb6fb0ac0bb68fb5f360864655.jpg</p><p> Trans sump</p><p> </p><p> http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161109/c73b134e818c5d3e4fb94c11c9e67821.jpg

Rear quarter, hit the exhaust but I was getting a silencer replaced anyway.

Bottom of radiator