The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi, Just looking round!

Guest gregs_rs

Guest gregs_rs

Thinking of having a Jap import in the near future, auto i think as manuals seem to have gone up in price soo much in the last few years!

Any advice would be very much appreciated!

Thanks James.

Welcome to the club!

What spec supra would you be looking for? The forum is full of great information and a buying guide to help you get an idea what you should look out for when buying a supra. If you pay the £10 yearly membership fee or £30 lifetime membership then you have access to a whole load of useful guides/information and can look at other members build threads etc.

Guest gregs_rs

Thanks for info on joining up, i'm after a nice clean vvt auto dont mind minor engine/power mods but i want standard ride, no coilovers as i'm using it as my every day car! (no coilovers for my poor back!)