The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HELP needed NEC Classic car show

Ian Ian

Good afternoon all we are in need of another car on our stand at the Classic Car Show at the NEC next weekend 11-12-13th November

The car will have to be on the stand on Thursday 10th and cannot be moved until Sunday 13th at 5pm ish, you are more than welcome to stay with the car and us over the weekend wrist bands will be provided and we have a hotel room booked ( not payed ) and a meal booked for Saturday night at the hotel ( in main thread )

The will have to be show standard as much as possible we have a Silver /blue and Black so if we can avoid them colour it would be great, Anything is welcome weather it be a large single or an N/A etc etc

So I know its short notice with getting off work the Thursday and Friday but it is a fantastic show and a great experience being at the show .....so show us what you have and if your available please

Cheers

-Ian-

What sort of costs are involved? Doubt I can at this notice, but it would be good :)

Costs are simply your fuel obviously and hotel if needed (depends on your location.) And your food and drink. Tickets will be provided for every day.

Hotel is around 170 for the three nights including breakfast.

What time do we need to be at the show on the Sunday mate?

Will see you on the Saturday night, we have to be there for when it opens but its upto you what time you want to get there. I can sort you with your wrist bands on the Saturday night

Cheers

-Ian-

I could probably to do it with my White stock looking TT6 if there is still one space as I don't need to ask anyone but the missus and after 18yr ownership would have plenty to tell passers by the thrills of owning an iconic Supra. How far is the hotel from the NEC and what would be the plan for evening entertainment.

Edited by rider (see edit history)

I could probably to do it with my White stock looking TT6 if there is still one space as I don't need to ask anyone but the missus and after 18yr ownership would have plenty to tell passers by the thrills of owning an iconic Supra. How far is the hotel from the NEC and what would be the plan for evening entertainment.

I have just sent Ian a message on whatsapp mate!

Hello Rider thank you for the interest you would have to be on the stand on Thursday afternoon ( early evening latest ) and the car cannot move until Sunday after the show ends the Hotel is only approx. 5 miles from the NEC and we have a double room reserved thu fri and Saturday nights we have kinda transport to and from the NEC - Hotel the night entertainment is thu - fri after something to eat n drink is collapsing in bed exhausted lol and Saturday night we have a table booked at the hotel for 20

Costing £55 each night Bed and Breakfast and petrol etc your misses is more than welcome to join us wristbands will be provided for both

Interested

Cheers

-Ian-

Edited by Ian Ian
added info (see edit history)

Reads like a fun few days and give me an excuse to get the buffer and cleaning kit out on the Supra - I'll pin the wife down as soon as she gets in and have a go or no go from my end over to you later this evening.

OK thanks look forward to your reply :D

Cheers

-Ian-