The mkiv Supra Owners Club

any one aged 20 with a supra

supra steveo

Hi mate I'm 21 with no years no claims and I'm paying a little over £900 for a 95 UK spec TT manual restricted to 7,000 miles a year. That's with elephant. Hope this helps.

Kev

that is a good price for 21 i am 25 and am paying £675 with 3 yrs ncb. the younger bro is looking at the supra coz i gave him a shot of mine and he wanted one instantly

i had 1 years NCB but i didnt want to wait for my supra, i love the car and dont regret anything. its not just about looks and what my friends think, i really take care of it and im studying automotive engineering at university so i might aswell spend money on somthing i like rather than rubbish.

I went there a few times when I was just 'looking'. It's probably coz they get loads of young kids dribling over supras, but they seemed a bit rude and never took me seriously. There again I only look 17- still get i.d going into anywhere that has a bouncer on the door!!!!

when my mrs. bught her 206 gti they were very rude to her there and said go and get an insurance quote first then come back so she did then went back 2 days later and bought the car but from an other helpful guy other than the fat cocky twat who tryed to put her off, i was sat there giving the fat fella dirty looks all the way through her signing papers :devil: