The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I'm 'back' as it were..

d-_-b

Some of you may remember me from 3-4 yrs or so back, (most newer members prob won't),

but I bought Gaz's sons old supra which during the course of my ownership I built into the below:

But after 3-4 years of ownership and hard graft getting her how I wanted her to at least look she was sold and I moved on to other vehicles, the most recent being an RX-7 FD.

However,

I did always regret selling the supra and when the opportunity arose to purchase another I just had to seize it..

And so that leads to this re-introductory thread of mine... ^^,

Hey again all..!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back. As soon as I saw your name old friend I remembered EXACTLY the car you had. Good to see you return.

Noz, how's it going dude!

Cheers buddy :D

I've kinda been lurking around in the background of the forum just on and off as this place has always been my favourite ^^, but when you don't own a car it's hard to 'be involved' as it were haha

Well until now!

How's your car going though dude?! :)

b;4180318']Noz, how's it going dude!

Cheers buddy :D

I've kinda been lurking around in the background of the forum just on and off as this place has always been my favourite ^^, but when you don't own a car it's hard to 'be involved' as it were haha

Well until now!

How's your car going though dude?! :)

My car is doing well old chum.

I spent 2 years being off the forum due to blowing my w58, and commuting. Then moved to Paris so the car had an unknown misfire so I was really screwed then!

Since then moved back to UK, got a house and have spent past year funding into it. Completely different now man, changed my whole look. Big secret :)

Always loved your style and look. The headlights made it. Inspired me to make my own abflugs!

My car is doing well old chum.

I spent 2 years being off the forum due to blowing my w58, and commuting. Then moved to Paris so the car had an unknown misfire so I was really screwed then!

Since then moved back to UK, got a house and have spent past year funding into it. Completely different now man, changed my whole look. Big secret :)

Always loved your style and look. The headlights made it. Inspired me to make my own abflugs!

Oh wow, you have been busy dude!!

Made your own ab flugs! Nice one dude!

Jamie's old supe inspired me so was nice that mine inspired others..

Making them though, that's next level ! Nice work

Looking forward to seeing the 'grand unveil' when it happens buddy, sounds exciting stuff!!

welcome back dude

Cheers fella, appreciate the welcome back dude!

welcome back mate, i loved your car remembered your old girl when I saw your name,

Hey man how's it going!

Totally stoked you guys remember the car and still associate it to myself. :)

Really appreciated the kind comment dude!

Welcome back mate

Cheers dude, your car is looking excellent btw! That yellow is so eye catching. Was scrolling around the sections and saw your wheels update and forgot how nice she looked!

Hello mate I remember you. Glad you've realised the error of your ways!!! Like we all do. I'm on my 3rd Supra now in 10 years. Can't ever see me letting this one go.....

What you after?

/QUOTE]

Yea tell me about it, watching it leave the drive after the sale was gutting but never thought I would be able to get hold of her again!!

Not 100% sure on what the plan is with her at the moment..

I need to have a good look over what's been done, what's finished and what's not quite there to work out what I need to do..

From the initial inspection she is missing front seats and has no engine but I don't have the funds atm to just go and buy a TT motor (the Rex has eaten all my funds at the moment) so might just re-N/A her so she's usable until I can either NA-T or slowly build up a TT motor from parts here and there.

Your job holding the reigns of the NA-T Group has been held for you. :D

Haha hey David,

Cheers buddy, sure there's prob been a fair few new NA-T'ers since?!

Is one of the options I'm considering again now with TT motors commanding even higher prices than when I was last on here.

Starting a build from scratch. Wow, wish I could do that.

I would get an NA block and build it from the ground up. Using a TT head, and sourcing different cheap items as they appear. Take the time out to re-do the wiring loom and with all new nuts, bolts, seals and bearing that would last for a lifetime and feel reliable as hell! Jealous!