The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Laptop - Opinions Needed

Littler

Evening all, I am after some options for a cheapish laptop, we are an apple household but the wife still isn't getting there with the macs we have and until that time (if ever?!) I'm going to pick up a windows laptop that she can use.

Budget is £200-300, needs to be slim-ish, minimum of an i3, 128gb SSD storage (more the size as it can be a normal hard drive and likely will be for my budget). It can be second hand but the battery needs to it good form.

What have you got or what possible options are there that you would recommend?

Thanks.

There's a For Sale thread on here where someone was selling a Dell for £200. I'd take a decent well-looked-after 2nd hand Dell/Lenovo/HP over a new lesser make any day.

With 2nd hand laptops, check the battery is still good unless you intend to use it plugged in all the time.

There's a For Sale thread on here where someone was selling a Dell for £200. I'd take a decent well-looked-after 2nd hand Dell/Lenovo/HP over a new lesser make any day.

With 2nd hand laptops, check the battery is still good unless you intend to use it plugged in all the time.

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Might have another for sale though, i'll let you know when I find it lol

When you say slim, do you mean light weight laptop, like a 12" screen?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.