The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Greetings from Denmark

Steffen A

Hey all

My name is Steffen, 25 years old and i live in the northern part of Denmark.

I recently bought my first ever Supra, which also is my no. 1 dream car. So i registered on this forum to follow you other Supra owner's projects and for technical knowledge on the model.

I bought it through JPDjapan.com, a well known danish import firm. From today i still have to wait about 1-2 weeks before i can pick her up, the waiting time have been so hard!

I have always been a hardcore car guy, and have always been a big fan of japanese cars and japanese car culture in general. Daily i drive a Toyota Carina E 2,0 with coilovers, wide JapanRacing JR10 wheels and such. I work as a car mechanic, and in the spare time i also have got a little workshop with a good mate, who recently bought a Silvia S15 - so the Supra's going to get some good company..

About the car. It's a Jap Spec. Supra RZ from 93, 3.0 TT non VVTI with 6 speed V160 transmission.

Spec. list:

Discharge headlights

Aftermarket suspension

Aftermarket 18 inch wheels (Wedssport TC105N)

Aftermarket muffler (HKS Silent Hi-power)

Aftermarket navigation

Aftermarket air cleaner

Aftermarket Intercooler (Greddy)

Aftermarket diff and clutch

The future plans is more performance wise, cause i really like the way the car looks now. I want to keep it with the hybrid turbo setup, but i dream of getting a upgraded hybrid setup and maybe around 400-500 HP. I want it to be driveable as a daily.

Cheers!

CIMG0137.jpg

CIMG0132.jpg

CIMG0125.jpg

Edited by Steffen A (see edit history)

Welcome to the club and enjoy the wait :D

Was the car originally an automatic converted to manual or was it an NA 5 Speed previously? Only asking as I'm sure a '93 Supra (if stock) would have come with a V160 gearbox.

Hey Fitz

My bad, it IS a V160, i've corrected it in the text. Still learning on the Supra platform numbers.. :)

CIMG0124.jpg