The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra TT6

Black_Supra

From what i see you'll be very lucky to get a TT6 for £12k

Yeah, you are right.

But i saw here some modded supras going for 14K, so i think 12K is not that far away - even i will pay more for a nice supra. I am open for offers :)

Sold my Supra 18 month before and bought a 2012 GT-R ... but i still miss the Supra and i want one again ;)

Far more for sale in Germany than in the uk, even RHD.

https://m.mobile.de/auto/search.html?dam=0&md=33&mk=24100&od=down&s=Car&sb=p&vc=Car

I'd budget a minimum of £14k for a tt6 now, £17k plus if you want a facelift car.

Nahhhh. Almost nothing is budging at those prices. I've been staring at the same array of cars for months now of which I think only 1 sold (which was exceptional in fairness). You'll find something nice for less mate, just takes a long old time.

Nahhhh. Almost nothing is budging at those prices. I've been staring at the same array of cars for months now of which I think only 1 sold (which was exceptional in fairness). You'll find something nice for less mate, just takes a long old time.

I take it you're aware that several have sold for that recently (including a very nice one that one of my best mates sold). One has just sold in Japan for in excess of £40k.

Not sure what your agenda is, a quick look at your previous posts shows an unusually high occurrence of talking down the values of other people's cars. Are you a trader?

I take it you're aware that several have sold for that recently (including a very nice one that one of my best mates sold). One has just sold in Japan for in excess of £40k.

Not sure what your agenda is, a quick look at your previous posts shows an unusually high occurrence of talking down the values of other people's cars. Are you a trader?

I don't need to talk down the value on them mate. A flick through the sold section on ebay/forums will do it for me.

As for the 40k (after fees), that's possibly one of the most collectable/low mileage examples in the world right now. It's apples/oranges, as long as there are "things" collectors will be paying stupid money for the rarest of "things".

Far more for sale in Germany than in the uk, even RHD.

https://m.mobile.de/auto/search.html?dam=0&md=33&mk=24100&od=down&s=Car&sb=p&vc=Car

I'd budget a minimum of £14k for a tt6 now, £17k plus if you want a facelift car.

Yeah, i come from germany but the german market is not really good - when you filter after TT6 Models, there is almost nothing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.