The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra TT6 UK Spec

nicky

Hi Everyone, i'm after a supra tt6 uk spec, i don't mind if its modified or manual converted.

But due to insurance it cannot be an import as they don't take to kindly to that.

If anyone knows of one or is selling one, i'd be very interested, my budget is 16000, if the car is in good nick.

Currently have an S14 drifter i'm selling so if someone does want to trade + cash your way obviously, inbox me.

Thanks,

Nick

On a JDM or UK?

Mate..... I'm not gunna lecture you on finances (they're your business) and putting money into a Supra isn't an inherently bad idea.

But there's very few scenarios in which spending £2,600 on insurance is a good idea.

If you're in one of those few scenarios then congratulations, and don't forget to post pics when you get one!

Do it if you have the cash, you only live once ;)

Just don't buy the wrong mkiv, get a nice well looked after one, most look pretty

good on the surface but can be a bottomless pit if no regular servicing/maintenance

has been done.

Good luck on your hunt

Do it if you have the cash, you only live once ;)

Big difference between buying a "toy" car you'll get your money back on, and putting £2,600p/a into somebody else's pocket through insurance.

Think of it like this, would you still choose to own a Supra if it depreciated by £2,600 in value every year without question? If yeah, crack on :D

You dont get years of life back hence my comment, you could be

dead tomorrow.

I met a guy last month who looked pretty fit worked out eat the

right food etc etc, i just found out he had a stroke a week ago, 40 yrs old and *****ed

Big difference between buying a "toy" car you'll get your money back on, and putting £2,600p/a into somebody else's pocket through insurance.

Think of it like this, would you still choose to own a Supra if it depreciated by £2,600 in value every year without question? If yeah, crack on :D

In my opinion it is better to own the supra without questioning values rather then beating yourself up about how much it could be potentially worth every 2 minutes. Especially if it's your first one

If you want it, get it, go through the trials and tribulations of owning one and attribute it to the experience. I paid similar insurance when I first got mine, and it was just an NA! I don't regret a thing years later!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.