The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Introducing myself.

nicky

Hi guys/girls, my names Nick.

Looking to get a supra over the next couple of weeks, currently have an s14 i'm selling to buy a Manual TT Supra (This is proving difficult to find one)

Just introducing myself, i'm an essex boy so if anyone from essex is around let me know, have never been in a supra but it's been my dream car since 15, i'm now 19, turning 20 in january.

Insurance have somehow agreed to insuring me so nows the time to move onto the supra, if anyone knows of 1 coming up for sale, or is already for sale please let me know, seen some on the classifieds but i can't afford the pricetag - 16k is my limit.

Thanks.

Nick.

:hello: and welcome, keep patience and you may find what you want. If you become a member you can post a wanted etc in the classified section, and have access to all areas, it's only a tenner per year, or £30 for life. Well worth it. Have you been in an auto supra, or even a flappy paddle converted supra? Don't rule them out until.

Well like I said though I don't see how they will know the difference as I tried to insure an import with the reg plate but they said it doesn't come back on our system so I'm guessing they would never know?

Until you try to claim, then they'll find that discrepancy a deal breaker ;)

Welcome to the club Nick.

For your age to drive a 700bhp GTR that must be pretty good :D

There's a few off us in Essex, Where abouts in Essex are you.

Plus there are the Bluewater meet where members of the forum gather and have dinner in bluewater. Might be worth going if you don't live too far.

You remind me of a friend I know lol. He brought a S14A at 18 and now he is 20 he sold that and brought himself a BMW M5

Yeah was driving it for 2 months, was amazing experience, you probs seen it, plate was Y44 GTR + i'm from harlow/brentwood. + j_jza80 i spoke to them today and admiral said that if they can't find the reg plate on the system and insure it as a normal supra then they will honor it for a year as it is there own mistake :D

Yeah was driving it for 2 months, was amazing experience, you probs seen it, plate was Y44 GTR + i'm from harlow/brentwood. + j_jza80 i spoke to them today and admiral said that if they can't find the reg plate on the system and insure it as a normal supra then they will honor it for a year as it is there own mistake :D

There you go, you need that in writing though that you've informed them its a jspec import. That's opened a whole lot more supras available for you to buy. :)

Yeah was driving it for 2 months, was amazing experience, you probs seen it, plate was Y44 GTR + i'm from harlow/brentwood.

I dont get out much :D but you don't live too far from myself. I am from Rayleigh.

You should attend the Bluewater meet, there be plenty of different types of Supra and people there are very friendly and knowledgeable.