Make:

Toyota Supra

Model:

NA-5 (W58)

Year:

Facelift:

No

Mileage:

125405 – that’s the actual mileage as per the display but the engine and gearbox were changed (I have all receipts) before my ownership and have done around 90k (will confirm later).

MOT remaining:

11 months, last MOT no advisories. Initially failed on empty washer bottle, incorrect indicator flashing, dirty headlights, front plate wrong size. All sorted and sailed through.

Service history:

Lots of paperwork from my ownership and previous. Have tried to keep all receipts for all the bits I’ve bought and all work I've had done. Some work I’ve done myself and a local expert has done some work for me, as well as a few different bits and bobs done by local garages. I have a decent amount of paperwork from previous owners also.

Car's location:

Lincoln, UK.

Modifications & Good Bits:

Exterior:

Ridox style front bumper, custom plate holder, LED indicators (can rewire to running lights also), headlights semi-facelifted (these could ideally do with being split and sanded smooth/clear again).

Ridox style skirts.

Clear side indicators.

Stock rear bumper.

Noz Customs rear wiper delete bung.

DIY LED rear lights (thread in sig) plus a pair of pre-facelift rears with looms and bulbs.

Carbon exhaust shroud (ripped_fear one).

19” League style wheels, D1 Spec/Muteki type nuts, good tread on tyres.

Drilled & grooved J-Spec discs and pads (less than 1000 miles on both).

Stock Bilstein Yellow shocks and stock springs.

I have undersealed the car and according to the MOT tester it is in “very good condition underneath for it’s age”.

A101B LSD differential.

No spoiler. I was going to get all of the paint done and then decide whether to get one or not. Kind of like them without one.

Exhaust & Engine:

Powerflow backbox, similar to OEM, standard centre cat and at the front is an OBX style SS decat manifold, heatwrapped.

Fully ported Y Branch and Throttle Body for improved airflow and performance.

Blitz Sonic induction cone with cold air feed, reflective insulation (as the SS manifold gets very hot) – induction cone itself is worth a good amount of money and pretty rare.

TRD style strut brace (to fit, needs painting and tidying up).

New oil filter less than 300 miles ago (oil was changed at the same time).

Engine bay plastics have been painted in a textured grey, looks really good.

Cambelt was replaced less than 1000 miles ago.

Whifbitz tensioner pulley.

Spark plugs changed around 2000 miles ago for the recommended ones.

Aluminium Mishimoto (I think) radiator.

All Vac hoses replaced in the past couple of years.

Scuttle panel repainted, rubber strip could do with being glued down.

Engine is running a tad lumpy recently but it’s been sat for a while, fairly sure it’s just a case of resetting the EFI fuse which I’ll do in the coming days/weeks.

New HCB005 battery, has done less than 500 miles.

Aftermarket bonnet struts (best mod of all!).

Interior:

Facelift confetti style seats.

Boot blind is present.

Original tools present (minus jack – I will include another one, and the spark plug removal tool).

Spacesaver present, has not been used in my ownership.

Dash panels have all been stripped and painted in a textured style and then overpainted in a matt effect.

Facelift analogue clock (which for some reason doesn’t light up a night, will just be a simple wiring issue).

Chrome heater buttons and surround parts.

Kodi dished steering wheel.

EL-Glo dials.

Two defi gauges, one for water (coolant) temp and one for exhaust manifold pressure, both mounted on the drivers side pillar.

Original OEM single din block panel, no stereo.

New Pioneer speakers fitted into the doors mounted to the SRD brackets, wired in but untested as I don’t have a stereo.

Carpet dyed black.

Two keys.

Bad bits:

There is no alarm with the car, although that’s up for debate whether it’s a bad thing or not. I removed it as the car was sat for a good 16 months or so and it kept draining the battery. Removed all wiring and everything.

The bootlid is badly rusted and will need a glass out respray – I have a new OEM seal for this ready to go in.

The rear arches and drivers side door were repainted (badly) by me as I did it in unsatisfactory conditions.

I’ve been quoted £600 to redo all of the paint that needs doing including the bootlid by the same place that painted my bumper and skirts.

I have no idea as to the brand of the wheels. I intend to fit skinnier rubber on the front this week (w/e 28th Oct) as they rub on full lock with them being 19”.

As said above the engine is a tad lumpy at the moment at low speeds, like 10mph to 30mph. I’m fairly sure that’s because the car has been sat on my drive for about 16 months doing nothing. Since having the MOT I’ve not yet reset the ECU (EFI fuse removal method) and haven’t taken it for a really good run. I intend to do so before the car sells.

Spares/Parts to fit:

I have two of the side bumper fixing bars to fit as at the moment it’s just mounted with nuts and bolts and doesn’t sit exactly perfectly.

I have some of the original airbox items to go with the car.

I have a spare engine cover and clear G-Reddy style cam cover to stick together and fit, these will come with the car.

I have a pair of Whifbitz adjustable Cam Gears that are brand new.

Steveo S2000 type aerial, to fit when the arches are painted.

Autoshine style rear diffuser and centre fins to fit.

Pair of plate pods that need sanding down, tidying up, painting and fitting.

Pre-Facelift rear lights with looms and bulbs.

Also: Brand new Febest Crank Pulley in my spares box. Have not been advised this needs doing just one of those service items I wanted to get ticked off.

Think there’s a few more bits I’ve got sat around that I’ll check over later.

Further details are available in the thread in my signature, I will add pictures over the coming days when I get chance to clean it up and take some decent ones.

I will keep working on the car and moving forwards with parts to fit and so on over the next few weeks as I have been doing this year, so the “to-do” list will change and therefore the price will increase also.

Mileage will go up slightly as I will continue to use it every now and then (less than 40 miles a week)

Price

The price reflects the fact that I am not in a rush to sell, and is therefore not open to negotiation.

I don’t need to sell, I don't necessarily want to sell. Just seeing what happens.

£5000.

Pics and further info can be found in the thread in my signature for the time being until I get some proper pictures done.

Lovely looking car mate. You're a bloody long way away but I'll drop you a PM later tonight after I've had a good read over.

Edit: Just had a flick through the project logs, looks like a lot of nice work mate.

Thanks mate, no worries.

Just to add, the chap I got the car from was on the forum under the username schemauk - there may be more history if required via his username.

Also a couple of points on the W58:

It can be slightly noisy at low revs and in low gears as I've been led to believe they all can be, particularly on cold mornings. It selects and operates all gears as it should. Reverse requires a little persuasion sometimes, generally though that is on colder mornings/first drives.

If I were to keep the car I would change the clutch within the next 2/3 years just for peace of mind and to lengthen the life of it - but that's not to say there are any known issues with it.

Are there any pictures? If there are they aren't showing up for me :-(

/QUOTE]

Not yet mate as per the post:

Pics and further info can be found in the thread in my signature for the time being until I get some proper pictures done.

• 2 weeks later...

Few updated pics from the weekend.

- OEM bumper retainer bars now fitted so the outer edges meet the wings correctly.

- Front plate fitted into plate holder.

- Overspray on the tyres sorted out.

I have a few jobs planned over winter pending on whether I keep it or not.

As per the first post I will continue working through my jobs list while I have the car.

More pictures to be added later this weekend.

https://qduzrw-bn1305.files.1drv.com/y3m31Sy1mflNBfvhNzGWpFN-E84ZREtiipdKL8RV2g-h5y9IqGbzgtjJ2c2pl6eJMT7Yggmoj9tbA_faUN82YTOMqc7QaZXP0B1jC5VICVtn11GPHNhp9CUCUZuAQ5LASoaxtIl_5-LmqTJk0KSnKoY9fnFvxRTeLab3VQJa1ijX34?width=4160&height=3120&cropmode=none

https://fwsgxw-bn1305.files.1drv.com/y3mkELx6TLOIkpq0RK3EFkZifAk14_XSzhNV2PAn4JDSxUHOVT0i9AhmG78AGmE-XFgj9e6sgbIJEEWXRPuuJE0olbWhYmMErqi4wot0E0CBOoV_YSqKp9uAkyDlNvoCPzivIpVn-szgS2tCFDBRI9EDXn1zup7T5lz_Y6zsa6i0GY?width=4160&height=3120&cropmode=none

https://fwtr6g-bn1305.files.1drv.com/y3mGAt0pL4CTU5BlRZN3jd1eMFt-K7V-gJHhsGczEbYHtg_QmT2gjN98YK5j6FMdfY1nQKl1C-cAwj2LGdSogC8w9p3jNcdw5undDw5PWBGtowVOEJ0RS3zj4uctLurkdKr1lSjNkDckyfU3-SRFBBdOgRDyKTayCnobjg4fnt_ltw?width=4160&height=3120&cropmode=none

https://fwvjlg-bn1305.files.1drv.com/y3mT7joyNB4v0yxvEI6fkR03vWdAwn3KC-M0JudZwdurlecfxgWazzjMwo__aN4yqAafixzDPSiq5l6dAf3EVBcTkzRsxNeI6aTTEfYdCqesnzeW7CfEpyc6kryuxm1tv7-9JkmrZB4MuYs2a6LUYTHhu1rudGr2Jn1VvUH12Vlgyc?width=4160&height=3120&cropmode=none

Using my ancient work computer so the pictures won't embed correctly - will sort that later.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.