The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra depression

dodec j

Anyone else suffering the loss of a supra,l lost my tt6 bpu a year ago,although I bought it back and bought an na aero top to convert.all went pear shaped now and hoping to do it next year hopefully,I don't won't to sell as I won't be able to get what I want in the future

I think I would be so board without my supra , just puts a smile on my face got nothing to do out for blast , row with the wife out for blast , go see family out for a blast , supra meet out for a blast , jap meet out for a blast , have a job near where I live thats right you got it out for a blast :)

Boy is this topical!!! I got divorced back in April. First thing I did was go out and get MK4 no.6 (no.5 was pre-marriage! not sensible is it, no boot space for shopping or tip runs blahdy blah...).

I bought a nice 95 NA for 4.6k and have spent 2k since doing her up. It makes me happy everytime I'm near her but I'm already starting to wonder if I can keep her ...... ££££ :(

The thought of parting with her is extremely depressing. If it comes to the pinch I could mothball her for a bit? Any other suggestions on how to keep MK4 ownership to minimum £££?

Have had so many Supras and regret selling a fair few if them, this Top Secret car I thought would be the easiest to sell but has turned out to be the most difficult, plenty of interest but little in the way of genuine offers

I have it is dry storage and it will only appreciate in value but frustrating when you wanted to release some funds for something else !

Yes I feel the pain,

My supra has been in the work shop for 4 years now, I've built 3 motors and they never made it to fully map it.

I've spent a ton of money always making it better every upgrade and have nothing to show for it, 3rd motor is in bits right now.

I've lost my job 'oil & gas' offshore field eng. and not had any income for 4 months so trying to re-build it is not an option right now. I am trying to get a business off the ground and that is my main priority.

I can foresee my supra sitting in the garage where is at in bits unless the garage takes responsibility and rebuilds the car.

Yes I feel the pain,

My supra has been in the work shop for 4 years now, I've built 3 motors and they never made it to fully map it.

I've spent a ton of money always making it better every upgrade and have nothing to show for it, 3rd motor is in bits right now.

I've lost my job 'oil & gas' offshore field eng. and not had any income for 4 months so trying to re-build it is not an option right now. I am trying to get a business off the ground and that is my main priority.

I can foresee my supra sitting in the garage where is at in bits unless the garage takes responsibility and rebuilds the car.

Think this story wins so far....

Ant (Hitbox Junkie) might well be second though if he adds to the this thread