The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big single turbo daily drives

Guest GrantyBoy

Guest GrantyBoy

so a big power, say 500+ could be used as a daily driver without too much hastle in daily traffic.

All you would have to factor in would be the extra maintanence costs or running a higher state of tuned engine, plus the old Optimax bills ;)

so a big power, say 500+ could be used as a daily driver without too much hastle in daily traffic.

All you would have to factor in would be the extra maintanence costs or running a higher state of tuned engine, plus the old Optimax bills ;)

Mines only 300 odd at the wheels but on a run its very good on petrol , did York to Brighton after TOTB3 on one tank and that was towing a trailer from Terry S' house near watford !!!!

Dude :read:

Daily driving isn't a problem. All the time the car is off boost, it drives like stock.

High boost and wet weather can be a little entertaining though!

I had been driving Terry's car for a few days, commuting to and from work. IMHO, his car drives far better than any stock Supra I've ever driven. Very tractable, predictable and near perfect linea power delivery.

I had been driving Terry's car for a few days, commuting to and from work. IMHO, his car drives far better than any stock Supra I've ever driven. Very tractable, predictable and near perfect linea power delivery.

Hehe you guys really do love to keep talking your own cars up dont ya :love:

Oh yeah, the differences between the US and UK are...... washers? and active spolier. Thats it :) So no REAL difference at all. :p

Corners? :D How would mr 1/4 mile know about corners :D

( before you start, I know you used to track bikes) ;)

and bonnet scoop !!!!, i can do corners , maybe not a swell as on a bike but i can do corners !!!and so can my car :thumbs:

Dude :cool: