The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra prices

mplavery

Hey peeps

Now I know Supra prices are all over the place at the moment but what realistic prices are TT6's going for

I'm in thoughts of selling mine to buy the property were in but we do have other solutions to by the property too .. Just selling the Supra will make it happen much faster...

I have my GSXR which I seem to use more then the Supra anyways for a toy

My girlfriend prefers me not to sell the Supra but I'm not so sure lol

Hey peeps

Now I know Supra prices are all over the place at the moment but what realistic prices are TT6's going for

I'm in thoughts of selling mine to buy the property were in but we do have other solutions to by the property too .. Just selling the Supra will make it happen much faster...

I have my GSXR which I seem to use more then the Supra anyways for a toy

My girlfriend prefers me not to sell the Supra but I'm not so sure lol

Its a lovely looking car, so I am sure it will fly off the for sales page.

Always difficult to price, but I'm sure many will provide input.

I vote keep it though ;)

Its a lovely looking car, so I am sure it will fly off the for sales page.

Always difficult to price, but I'm sure many will provide input.

I vote keep it though ;)

I know there hard to price these days, if I can get a rough idea on a decent TT6 it will give me an idea.

Will have to by a track bike to help heal my wounds lol

Your car is hard to price as it's very unique, and as such, some will love it, while others who are looking for a more stock looking car will be deterred. I think you should be able to get late teens for it to the right buyer, as it's stunning :cool:

Cheers mate

I know mine could be hard to sell due to the way it looks and as there harder to source, stock Supra's will be the one people want I guess

There are other options for me then selling the Supra and would be nice to keep but its just a much faster / easier option for me that's all ... we will see lol

Had to delete entire post after actually looking at your car. Aesthetically it's incredible, infact the only two Supras I'd compare to yours were listed at £35,000-£45,000 last month (although both had 600hp+). Will dig out the pics in my lunch break.

It's difficult, very little to go on. A couple went from £10,000-£21,000 over the last couple of months but yours does look very special, although perhaps not to everybody with that colour :)

Incredible bay though mate.

Edited by Wonga Spar (see edit history)

Had to delete entire post after actually looking at your car. The only two Supras I'd compare to yours were listed at £35,000-£45,000 last month (although both had 600hp+). Will dig out the pics in my lunch break.

Ha I wish ! lol

This is the most recent photo with the CCW's on

Lovely looking car.

I can see how people may see that it could be harder to sell as its not standard but on the flip side of that, you have people looking for cars that aren't standard.

My car isn't standard and frequently have people asking me if mine is for sale just by driving it around.

I say keep it but if you find that you need to list it, you shouldn't have too much of an issue selling it.

Ok that black one sold at 10K (was it) like almost immediately and yet Ian C's is (surprisingly to me) still for sale at £21K. Two RSP ones have sold for very strong money 18k and 20K advertised prices.

I don't "think" it would sell at £20K but I think it would go very very quickly at say £14K, so somewhere between the two (I appreciate I'm not risking/helping much with this price range) just my gut feeling.

Have seen this in the flesh and is a stunning car! Judging by some of the crap that has been imported and sold for a high price tag you could ask £18k. But people only seem to be paying that for fresh imports:search:

£14k-£16k as you say hard to judge but that's what I would put mine on for not that I would ever sell

Cheers guys

I was looking between 16-18k ... Just a shame I just spent a load of cash on wheels and tyres

I personly don't think I would get Close to 20k

I have had a couple of PM interests already for the car but of course money hasn't been discussed yet..

I'm talking to my misses at the moment about our options as I type this ... It's about 50/50 in selling it at the mo

I sold my facelift TT6 for around £15.000 last month and it needed paint, new tires, new brake discs + pads and a new exhaust. Yours is alot nicer.

If you should sell it, you should try and sell it on the international market. Germans pay top dollar for TT6's.

I only sold it because prices are pretty ridiculous nowadays. Don't see that changing anytime soon.

I sold my facelift TT6 for around £15.000 last month and it needed paint, new tires, new brake discs + pads and a new exhaust. Yours is alot nicer.

If you should sell it, you should try and sell it on the international market. Germans pay top dollar for TT6's.

I only sold it because prices are pretty ridiculous nowadays. Don't see that changing anytime soon.

That's interesting mate so maybe at least 17.5 as a starter. My paint work is in very good condition apart from a few stone chips at the front and has brand new CCW's with R888's on

Depdning on engine bay I's say £16000

That shouldn't be a problem, my engine bay good

Can't believe your looking at selling dude, I've seen this car first hand and it's a credit to you! I would of priced it around £17k - £19k TBH, it's a clean car and has some of the best attention to detail!

hay mate,

Its not 100% as of yet its just I have a few plans for the property im in as well as buying the place and not sure how long my patience will last lol

If those wheels are staying on then I would V be listing for a minimum of 18k with the intention of letting it go closer to 17k imo.

Personally I would fit your old set of wheels if selling as you won't add the value of them to the car by selling as one.

/QUOTE]

I sold my old wheels ! just one of those things mate, I have some interest in the wheels already but I will need a nice set to go on to sell the car if I was to do that option.

I also think £20k is a fair asking price. I'm the one who got the black 6sp for £10k but that was a one off. I think realistic prices for clean pre facelift 6speeds is closer the £15k mark at the moment, a few k more for facelifts.

Stock looking examples undoubtedly sell better but yours has the mark of quality to it so you should have no problems getting late teens :thumbs:

I think I'd start at £19,999. And see how you get on.

Also, be mindful of those R888s throwing stones up at your wheelarches and skirts/spats.

Yea maybe, though I would want it to go quickly if I can lol

WHAT ! did think of that about the R888's lol though I do have anti chip tape in the arches

Edited by mplavery (see edit history)

I also think £20k is a fair asking price. I'm the one who got the black 6sp for £10k but that was a one off. I think realistic prices for clean pre facelift 6speeds is closer the £15k mark at the moment, a few k more for facelifts.

Stock looking examples undoubtedly sell better but yours has the mark of quality to it so you should have no problems getting late teens :thumbs:

Crakin buy bud ! well done !

if I wasn't in a rush I would have ago at 19k lol though I think I would struggle.. You never know though