The mkiv Supra Owners Club

96 na5 040 white supra

suprano

My lovely na5 with its original w58, ao1b lsd and stock colour of 040 white,

Just put on are the Lexus LS400 front brakes that where striped and sprayed orange with good pads and discs and braided lines.

Wheels are tsw 18x8.5 fronts 9.5 rears just refurbished in hyper black wrapped in Michelin fronts falken rear,loads of tread

Has a full stainless exhaust with both decats

Car has 10months mot and has done 105k it has no issues and drives like a dream and puts a smile on your face. I've had 4 supras and know what they should be like,

Suspension it has yellow bilstein on lowering springs

Alarm, toad cat1

Bodywork is lovely for its age it has the hks lip on stock front and rear spats so if you wanted a stock one would be very easy to covert back or add some skirts to complete the kit, also just been moped so the paint is lovely and smooth the common rust on the tailgate has been done and a couple of little marks also had the headlights lacquered they are mint chrome inside, paired with some facelift front indicators and clear sides think it looks great.

Interior, it's what I would call half facelift inside (facelift seats) mint for its age with original black carpets and headlining heckler blue led conversion and the plasma dials mono handbrake Trd gear knob pioneer speakers Alba stereo with front aux for iPod etc,

Loads of paperwork with the car all old mots

I hope someone buys it and loves it, it's just ready to drive away hassle free really is a nice car

Thanks for looking

deposit taken good as sold :)

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.