Good bits:

It has 66,000 miles (107,000kms)

MOT till next year

Runs and drives nice

Brand new BC coilovers

A01B TorSen LSD

Bad bits:

The history of how I got the car & worked on it is here:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?331432-RICE-to-meet-you&highlight=rice

The downside is that I unearthed some crash damage, didn't affect how the car drove or looked.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?336882-Crash-damage-advice-please!&highlight=crash+advice

More good bits:

Have two 2nd front wings for it

Spare OEM spoiler

18" staggered alloys with OK budget tyres on

What needs doing:

Front wings fitting

Little holes around the car from small self tappers that held side skirts and rear spats on need filling (not gone rusty at all!)

Air con rad needs replacing / removing as it doesn't have many fins left and doesn't hold refrigerant

Whole car needs prepping for paint & then..

Needs a full respray ideally

The damaged chassis leg needs repairing.

I have no idea what it is worth, and I am in to it miles over it's value, so offers on a postcard (or PM/reply etc)

Not recorded as anything

All the plastics are in place, drivers seat is grey cloth and bit clunky, rear vinyl bench is good, has factory subwoofer, carpets are intact but ideally want a proper clean. Dashboard isn't cracked or bubbled.

Once it's repaired, properly, and has had a decent quality full glass out respray, it should be worth circa £5000 IMO. However, it will cost at least £4k to do that work, probably over £5k depending on how badly damaged it is, so £1k seems realistic, maybe £1500 if you find the right person who can do all the work themselves, but this is unlikely.

You'd be better breaking it really.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.