The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Silver auto supra for sale

Annabella

Just a warning I think on this on ebay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1996-Toyota-Supra-Auto-non-Turbo-Low-Mileage-unmodified-and-never-abused-/112161814737?hash=item1a1d5d78d1:g:FQoAAOSw6n5Xs2MQ

Auto gear knob and steering wheel look a tad worn for 76000KM, mines done 100000KM and looks fine.

Also the MOT history comes up with 70000KM in 2006!!!

The rest of the interior looks pretty nice though, not much warpage on the dash. I like seeing Supras without the big hump above the speedo.

I'm also not sure I'd trust 6k kms over 10 years without seeing some MOT certificates but you never know :p

What's that bung next to the indicator for?

front bumpers not looking right under the headlights

That will be that someone has refitted the front bumper and they have it sat onto of the little black blocks that slot into the slam panel, when they are supposed to clip onto the ridge behind the bumper. I know as mine did it after the repaint. 5 mins work would see it sat correctly.

That will be that someone has refitted the front bumper and they have it sat onto of the little black blocks that slot into the slam panel, when they are supposed to clip onto the ridge behind the bumper. I know as mine did it after the repaint. 5 mins work would see it sat correctly.

/QUOTE]

Tell me more?

The bung on the front bumper is a parking sensor! Had on on mine when it first come over from Japan. There is a little switch under the dash to switch it on. Pretty sure it's an optional extra on the j spec

I'd like to know the answer to this too.

Not sure I see the issue with the bumper. Just worn lights.

So basically all the Irish miles over the last 10 years have just disappeared. 46k miles :rlol:

Anyone buying a Supra these days would be better going in with the mind set that it's been clocked and just ignore the under 100k mileage that it will be displaying. They are so easily wound back to whatever mileage you want it to display for £20. It's an epidemic with Japanese cars and especially the Supra now that it's going up in value all of them will be sold with optimum mileage showing. If you were buying normal car and the bumper wasn't fitted properly and had that wear on the steering wheel and auto shifter you would be asking questions. I'd guess one look at the engine bay would tell you all you need to know about the mileage of this car.