The mkiv Supra Owners Club

OBX camshafts for N/A NOT

David P

Spotted these supposed GE (N/A) camshafts on ebay, however, they don't have a gear to drive the distributor which means they're actually for a GTE (T.T.).

A heads up to prevent any possible wind-ups.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/172220627396?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Edited by David P (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Update on this: When I posted the above, in a futile effort to avoid a few hapless GE owners Globally stepping into massive wind-up, I messaged the seller and advised that these cams would fit GTE yet only the inlet would fit GE.

No reply from the dipstick was received, however, they have been reduced to £170.01 for a pair.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/172220627396?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I'm not up to speed with black friday such things, but that price is amazing for a pair of GTE camshafts, a GE owner could fit the inlet and make a table lamp out of the exhaust?

Edited by David P (see edit history)