The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello from the US!

1A1_2JZ

Just wanted to say hello!

I've been a member of SupraForums.com for some time now but finally made an account here at mkivsupra.net

Last year I was lucky enough to purchase a bone stock 94 Anthracite TT Supra. She has high mileage and overall is in decent shape... but needed a lot of work. It is slowly a work in progress.

I have made some modifications such as:

Mishimoto Radiator

TiAL BOV

ETS 6" Intercooler

HKS Intake

Stance Super Sports Coilovers w/ Swift Springs (18k/10k)

R2 Racing Bushings

TRD Sway Bars

TRD Strut Tower Bar

Goodridge Brake Lines

Blitz Type 03 Wheels (18x9 / 18x10)

97-98 Taillights

APR Radiator Cooling Plate

PHR Radiator Hard Pipe Kit

Hi, from the other side of the pond :)

I occasionally visit Supraforums and know it can be a little intimidating joining a new site, but we're a friendly bunch (not that Supraforums isn't!! :D )

Do you have an opinion on the 25year Supra import law and the potential for RHD imports coming your way soon? We have for years had a small import market of LHD cars, Vipers, Corvettes etc when there is no RHD option. I say this as over hear at present we are seeing a strengthening in prices but relative to the US they still seem quite low.

Thanks for complements!

As for the 25 year import law... the US will more than likely get flooded or a good number of Supras will be imported. I think clean US Supras will still stay strong in price here, 6-speed TT's (especially hardtops) and some rarer colors (QS, RSP.... maybe 1A1?)

There is a site I check from time to time https://www.japaneseclassics.com/ that imports cars and prices seem reasonable. I'm sure once Supras are eligible they'll be the same. I've seen the car parked but a guy by me bought a RHD 300zx from there.

• 3 months later...
Hi, I'm new to the forum.

Wondering if anyone knows how many JDM A1A Twin Turbo 6 speed Hardtop Supras were ever made?

Thanks.

Some info here on total 1A1 colours and model, not transmissions though.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?334736-Colour-Rarity

From this I get 475 maximum TT's auto and manuals (767 - 292 SZ and SZR non turbo models)

Edited by Scooter (see edit history)