The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Possibility for members to avail of free delivery on some parts from my track car.

pedrosixfour

Just a heads-up.

I will more than likely be in the UK the first week of November with the Navara. So anyone thinking about some of the larger, but still manageable, items still available including the complete R154 conversion, any of the sets of wheels, doors, OEM fuel tank, 40l aluminium fuel cell or the polycarbonate window kit, this could be a golden opportunity for you to save on the delivery cost and have your parts delivered in person by the legend himself! :D

A deposit would be required to ensure commitments are kept. Not trying to insinuate anyone would mess me about, but I'm not driving around Blighty like a spaz for week chasing flakes.;)

Anyone north of London won't really be able to take full advantage of this incredible offer, but I'd happily meet up with you before I make my way over to London from Pembroke. Then I'll be heading to the south coast for a few days before getting the ferry back to Ireland. I'm happy to meet a buyer anywhere along the way.

Edited by pedrosixfour (see edit history)

Could stop for a pint, should have the diff fitted by then.

A cuppa, maybe. I'll have my son Calvin and my good wife with me on this particular trip mate. It's actually a bit of a holiday to see some of London, the natural history museum, Madam Tussauds, a wildlife park or two and then the Jurassic coast in Dorset & Devon. Calvin is batsh1t crazy about dinosaurs! I'm organising a little fossil hunting toolkit for him for the expedition.:)

Depending on what you have left, may need some small bits to complement the 1J, should have just been paid.

No problem Mike, keep me posted and I'll do my best to sort you out.