The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NEC Classic Car Show 2016

Ian Ian

Good Evening Folks,

Its that time of the year again and again we have been given a plot in the NEC Classic Car Show on 11th 12th 13th November 2016, IMO the biggest classic car show of the year, we have been there for the last two years and have been received very well with a lot of interest etc etc so hopefully we are getting better at putting a stand together :D We have this year Cars from Ellis, Jake, Gregg, and myself and we also have our own Wile Coyote and RobUK ( Darren and Rob ) in the Sporting bears area ...Darren was kept very busy last year so will be good that Rob can help out this year

We are booking a meal at our Hotel on the Saturday night if anyone would like to join us ( alas the Hotel looks too fully booked for an overnight stay ) let us know asap and we will book the table

We are after members to help out on the stand and depending on how many Wristbands we have spare I will give them out to people whom are willing to help out, other than that there is a ticket discount code in members chat

Cheers

-Ian-

What kind of help do you need on the club stand Ian and what hotel are you having the meal in on sat night ?

We are at the strawberry bank hotel Dnk.

RE help Im assuming Ian means just to help man the stand, and answer people questions/ keep eye on the vehicles etc. But will let Ian confirm

Edited by ripped_fear (see edit history)

We are at the strawberry bank hotel Dnk.

RE help Im assuming Ian means just to help man the stand, and answer people questions/ keep eye on the vehicles etc. But will let Ian confirm

I guess your getting taxi's too and from the NEC

:) Yes Dunk lend a hand as in answer questions etc, we get a lot of people asking about the cars, we have transport sorted for the " commute" to and from the NEC the Hotel is only 5 miles ish away

Ive booked a table for 20 for the Saturday night so as soon a people let me know they are coming I can either up the number or decrease it

Cheers

-Ian-

• 2 weeks later...

Bumpski :D Three weeks this weekend................. anymore helpers on the stand or for the Saturday night meal ? ( The Strawberry Bank Hotel ) will do a list in a week or so ...... Even if your too shy to help on the stand just come and say "hi" its a fantastic show if your a petrol head its an all day job to walk around well worth a visit if you haven't been before

Cheers

-Ian-

Bumpski :D Three weeks this weekend................. anymore helpers on the stand or for the Saturday night meal ? ( The Strawberry Bank Hotel ) will do a list in a week or so ...... Even if your too shy to help on the stand just come and say "hi" its a fantastic show if your a petrol head its an all day job to walk around well worth a visit if you haven't been before

Cheers

-Ian-

The Strawberry bank hotel is nice.. amazing food too.. stayed there when we did our stand at Autosport this year.

Cheers

-Ian-

Hi mate, can you put me down for two for the meal.

Me and the Mrs will join you.

Also we'd be happy to help out on the Sunday but I hadn't got tickets yet.

Hi mate, can you put me down for two for the meal.

Me and the Mrs will join you.

Also we'd be happy to help out on the Sunday but I hadn't got tickets yet.

Your more than welcome to join us I will put a list up over the weekend for the meal

Cheers

-Ian-

:) Just a thread within a thread The Saturday night meal ( 12th November ) at The Strawberry Bank Hotel Meriden nr Coventry for the NEC show people and others that would like to join us

1, Jackie & Ian

2, Mandy & Darren

3, Rob

4, John Branners

5, Jake & Non Spicy Ian

6, Claire & Ellis

7, Mr & Mrs Walkerstrider

8, Vicky & Pete

Any more fancy joining us ?

Cheers

-Ian-

:) Just a thread within a thread The Saturday night meal ( 12th November ) at The Strawberry Bank Hotel Meriden nr Coventry for the NEC show people and others that would like to join us

1, Jackie & Ian

2, Mandy & Darren

3, Rob

4, John Branners

5, Jake & Non Spicy Ian

6, Claire & Ellis

7, Mr & Mrs Walkerstrider

8, Vicky & Pete

Any more fancy joining us ?

Cheers

-Ian-

Put me down on the list Ian for the meal and helping on the stand.