The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Does this look reasonable?

Saint AAI

Hello everyone! First Post :tongue:

That front bumper in the pic looks all over the place mate!! I have just bought my supra tt nad it has 61k but just had new uprated discs and pads four new tyres and all round fully adjustable suspension. It has 18's zorst bov etc, piad £8500 and its mint

I think there are better examples out there than that mate for that sort of cash, maybe other people will have different opinions??!

i got ripped off for mine, i paid 15k. it would have been 13k, but they put 2k on for the 3yr warrenty, but since then the fucking dealer went bust.

mines at the time had 60,000miles. gold 18s, a mix of veilside and bomex body kit, exhaust. bov, strut brace, suspension. new tyres all round. turbo timer, boost gauge, oil pressure gauge, oil temp gauge, cat 1 alarm and a new stereo.

but apparently black 6sp tt with gold wheels are rare. ?

there a pic of mine on my avatar.

Looking at the picture the front bumper looks like its on the piss and the nearside front wing looks slightly different colour, what do people think?

i hear the plastic they use for the bumpers has a weird reaction to the paint and causes it to fade at different speeds. im not sure tho.

yeah the warranty was from a third party so that’s still “valid” its just that the dealer who sold it to me, entered all the details in the back of the warranty booklet telling me when to get it serviced, and it said after 9k miles from purchase date, so I go to get it serviced at the 9k mark, and it needs some bits, so the garage phone the warranty people up and they say its VOID because I didn’t get it serviced at 6k from purchase date. I was a bit confused as the dealer said its 9k. after going to and throw it turns out the dealer was a retard and put the wrong mileage in the book, charged me extra for the warranty in the first place, and has since gone bust so I cant hunt him down and piss in his tea.

Happy I am not. as the bill for the bits from the garage and all the work is currently at around 2k at the moment, so that’s 13k for the car, 2k for warranty (which is in fact worthless), 2k for fixing it which should have been covered by the bloody warranty.