The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello from Leicester

Guest Tsuki

Hi all

Me and my partner have just rescued a trashed supra cat C and intend to repair it to its once beautiful standard.

It's a current or past member's car from here judging by the stickers.

It's currently engineless, a rolling shell with running gear, and once the body is straight and solid again we plan to start off with turning it back to N/A auto as we are moving up from FTOs & MR2s we have 2 of each which have been rescued by us from being destroyed due to accident damage.

The supra is the biggest thing we will have taken on in terms of missing pieces and parts, we are missing tons so we thought we would join up with the best place for advice, we hope to be able to pick some brains shortly if that's ok, and will be purchasing full membership soon so we can keep checking the sales for pieces we need. :)

Thanks! We've found Keron he's just a bit up from our unit but I've always known forum for sale sections to have goodies in them too so once the project starts I'll be skint ;)

Welcome mate, good luck with the project. Tell us about the car - is it a U.K or jdm? Why is it Cat C?

I've just joined the forum myself recently and the guys on here are great. It might not help but

a lot of parts can still be had from Toyota if you know part numbers etc and I have been surprised how

'reasonable' it is compared to others offering parts.

Hi :) this is our first supra project so we are not sure about whether it is j/UK spec we are still reading , it was Last seen as a 6 speed manual baby blue m800sup? the engine and gearbox were not included in the sale as we were after a shell so we could learn bit by bit and saw this one sat there. I have a terrible habit of feeling sorry for smashed jap cars so I asked my boyfriend for it as an early Christmas present as my mr2 project is nearing its end on the hard bits

We really need to straighten it out first but after that we will be looking for a lot of stock things to start putting it back together, just found a replacement rear bumper on eBay for £20 but a lot of the stuff we are after has given us a shake up as Fto trim parts are so cheap