The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 TT 6-speed manual - SOLD

flyin_scouseman

Hiya all,

Reluctantly i'm selling my baby after a proud/pleasurable 10 years of ownership. I bought her from this forum(from TOM) and thought best to sell her this way as she should go to a good and loving home. I've got a rough price i'd like for her, but would prefer to be PM'd offers. Thanks for looking.

Mileage: 72000

Service history: Self serviced with receipts

Car's location: Runcorn/Cheshire

Modifications: Fluidyne rad', Greddy 3 row intercooler kit, HKS Dump valve, Double decat, Japspeed exhaust, Blitz induction kit, walbro 400 fuel pump, Denso iridium spark plugs, Tein super street suspension with EDFC damping controller, Tein F/R strut Braces, TRD roll bar, All joints/linkages have replaced upgraded bushes, Whifbitz Ridox body kit, Xenon HID headlights, Blitz Technospeed Z1 3-piece alloys with Michelin pilot sport 3's(rear) and Bridgestone S02's(front), UK spec' F/R calipers with EBC Greenstuff pads, Goodridge stainless/braided brake hoses F/R.

Good bits: Great handling car with low miles for age. Low classic car insurance and has flown through every MOT since ownership.

Spares included, but not fitted; Map II ECU, 700 cc injectors, HKS fuel rail and regulator, Oil cooler kit and braided hoses, Spare winter wheels with Falken tyres, 2 spare Goodridge stainless/braided brake hoses.

Bad bits:

MOT: Getting done this week/early next week.

PRICE: £9995

Please PM for contact details.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:yeahthat: :) Think my message was at 13.39?;)

£10k is fine with me. Money available straight away

Fair enough then mate. If that's the case it's your refusal fair and square. As I said I'm not getting into a bidding war, I'll be straight with offering the asking price and that's it.

Ok, Marty, shawn, sheefa in that order. I'll keep you all updated if Marty has a change of heart :D I'm pretty sure whoever views the car will be happy with her.

Thanks for clarifying mate. I'm sure Marty won't pull out........unless he has a serious accident.....not arranged by me of course.... :)

Haha see the price went up to £10k now

That moment you realise you haven't done your research on what your product sells for and realise youve massively underpriced it due to the amount of interest.

Greed is what it is.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.