The mkiv Supra Owners Club

another supra bites the dust

absz

Is it just me or does that look photoshopped to anyone ?

Look closely, the rear spoiler is facing the wrong direction and is where the FRONT windscreen should be, and the front windscreen is where the rear windscreen should be and facing also the wrong direction. Also the pillars on the front windscreen edge seem to just "chop" all of a sudden

The roof is completely back to front and looks to be in two pieces that dont join properly (part on left is lower than part on right and why is the rear tailgate sitting on the bonnet/dash area) ?? Either that or its one hell of a "cut out whole roof off" job !? Ouch.

:who:

this was a guy on heres car and had to be cut out as said before the roof has just been dumped back on top of the car. ill see if i can find the pic of the car originally

Holy fook !

That is such a bad accident it had me looking again and again !

Cant believe anyone could walk away from that. Hope hes ok now.

unless there is alot more damage on the other side the car wasnt as badly damaged as it looks, only reason the roof was cut off was because the pasenger door wouldnt open and the pasenger was complaining of back pain i would think, looks alot worse because the roof has been cut off with the tailgate

hope the folks are ok

yeah thats is nears car, he is ok now and his passenger is out of hospital, the passenger cracked 3 ribs, collapsed a lung and damaged his windpipe, they had to cut him out of the car because he was having difficulty breathing and they couldn't open the passenger door or take the roof off (it was twisted)