The mkiv Supra Owners Club

October meet

Radio

Hello boys and girls. I'm back to help organise the meetings. Apologies for my absence over summer but as you know I've been very busy with the farm, building and a baby grandson. Rick is super busy at work and not much time for anything else apart from rocking Lincoln. My car hasn't been out of the garage in 3 months but of course Rick uses his supra daily. His Honda also has not been out for that long. He keeps saying he will take it for a run and put some fuel in it at weekend then it's next weekend and so on. Lincoln isn't keen on sleeping and when this is compounded each day it very tiring. I'm sure some of you know what it's like. Anyway I'm am definitely going to come out this month if your you fancy it. Bet you've had some good times at some of the recent events. Noticed some new names attending and that will be great to meet them. Our farmers meetings start again this month which is always the second Tuesday of each month. So where do you fancy. How about around 17th/18th October. Any suggestions or if someone else wants to set it up, I'm good to go anywhere. Been living on take always and the wife has been spending many a sleepless night at Nat and ricks to try and let them get some sleep. Cheers. Ray

Great to see everyone again last night after the break me and Rick have had. Sounds like some of you guys have had some great outings with the cars at shows and hotels. The food and service last night was very good and even better that we have got a 40% discount for next month if you decide to take it up. Brassbones asked about moving the day we meet away from Tuesday's but others had changed their arrangements on Tuesday's so in not sure if it's fair to change it again. Suggestions on this please. If we take up the stone cross for November because of the big discount it is suggested we go down the "Oulton park race kids" way for a curry the month after. That sounds great and those who don't eat Indian/Chinese....it's steak and chips again Mike or turkey dinner. Not sure where the restaurant would be but hope it's not in a new container.

Hi Ben. Great to hear from you. Are you still chefing. Getting a shell sounds interesting but you never have any time so it could take you years to build and cost much more than you would think. There's loads of quality cars out there and plenty that are not expensive. Nothing stoping you coming to the meets even if you've not got a supra. Winters coming so lots of members come in any car as their supra's like hedgehogs have gone into hibernation. Look out for details of the next meet in November. Cheers Ray