The mkiv Supra Owners Club

magazine thrash at Bruntingthorpe

Branners

I have been asked to get 8 Supras together for a thrash up at Bruntingthorpe. The article will be going in a brand new magazine for jap car owners. Its not a tits'n'arse magazine and its expected to be aimed at serious enthusiasts, so expect the thrash to be head to head, top speed and stuff like that.

The date of the event is 23rd March, thats a wednesday so if you cant get the time off work then please dont put your name forward.

I need to know car specs and any 1/4 mile times so I can decide who to pick. Post in this thread, email me or PM me if you are interested.

I will be choosing mostly big BHP cars but I want to give them a range of vehicles to choose from.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=90&day=2005-3-23&c=1

JB

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just got agreement from the magazine that anybody with a Supra can turn up for a meet at Bruntingthorpe. They only need 8 Supras for the thrash test but anybody else with a Supra can go along.

So get a day booked off work on the 23rd March NOW.

JB

IM DEFFO UP FOR THIS!! :thanku:

Guest Rays the roof

Booked day off and will come unless it's sh*tty weather. I am a lowly NA with double decat and 100 shot NOS so would expect about 14.5 - 15 seconds. So not the fastest but will be one of the loudest if you want me to feature!!

Also got that very rare and BEAUTIFUL (in the eye's of the beholder) F50 scoop!!

:dummy:

dont they normally have 1/4 and top speed. surley there must be 8 single turbo cars up for this, what about leon g, paul w, dude, ian c, darren j adams, terry, fast is nice, matt h, cj, branners, white lightning. surley u would not need a slow bpu car. u ali`s dads car?

how many single cars are out there now.

would have been good to see kev`s car go too not its had lots of work done.

almost forgot CRD supra and the DJcraig big power one, thats 14 big power cars. would be a fine supra shoot out.

there must be 8 single turbo cars up for this, what about leon g, paul w, dude, ian c, darren j adams, terry, fast is nice, matt h, cj, branners, white lightning. u ali`s dads car?

CRD supra

DJcraig

some others running singles :

Tanhauser

Matt B (if he's still got the car)

Alex H

some others running singles :

Tanhauser

Matt B (if he's still got the car)

Alex H

YAY - someone remembered me :thumbs:

I'd be up for top speed...don't think my 1/4's would be too impressive and I don't think the clutch could handle it atm :(

but as it stands I can't get the day off work...cause someone else bagsey'd it first. ;)