The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wanted: MK1 Toyota Aristo

gazzi123

Hi all

I'm after a Mk1 Toyota Aristo.

One of the biggest regrets I have is selling my mk1 aristo a few years ago , now after another one for keeps.

It has to be black, good condition (no rust, massive dings etc)...preferably BPU with decent suspension and wheels (but not essential). Mileage below 100k miles with decent history (asking a lot but have money waiting for the right one).

If anyone has one or knows someone who has one in black who might be interested in selling please let me know.

Thanks

I think your only chance will be to import one. Shame you're not closer as Id do all the work should you find one

Cheers bud

Yep desperately after one, and they just never ever come up in good condition they have been ragged , broken for parts for the engine and transmission and left to rot....such a shame for a car which is so rare.

- - - Updated - - -

Ive got a MK2 with your exact requirements.

/QUOTE]

Thanks bud

.but only after a MK1

Cheers

Mate, Ive been fighting that demon for years, people just buy them for the engines and scrap the rest. Id speak to Jurgen and Aarin at JM, see what they can find. If anyone can find the car you're after, its them

I lost track of the only black Mk1 I know of a couple of years ago, it didn't end well because it was one of those shit stance cars, he clobbered a raised drain cover, caught the front subframe and wrote the chassis off.

Theres only one single Mk1 car in the UK I would buy now, and Ive been trying for a while but he just aint selling lol.

This is probably the closest you'll find mate, and a pretty rare colour. But, 6 grand. Plus extras....

http://www.goo-net-exchange.com/usedcars/TOYOTA/ARISTO/700040095730160821001/index.html

Yeah deffo not something I'd like, the actual condition seems spot on buy has to be 100% black, decent aftermarket suspension (slightly lower than normal) with some nice works vs alloys would be spot on.

6k is really my budget for a mk1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.