• Polished manifold covers

• Polished turbo pipe

• Stainless radiator plate

• Chromed radiator clamps

• House techniques silicone hoses

• "2JZ No Shit" billet engine cover

• Clear cam cover

Turbocharger & Induction:

• Turbo technics large steel hybrid turbos (rated to 1.6bar/23psi)

• K&N air intake filter

Fuel & ECU:

• Walbro 485 fuel pump

• Top Feed Fuel Rail Kit

• Fuel Flex Sensor

• Aeromotive FPR and lines

• Syvecs S6 Ecu

• Supra Adapter Harness

• All syvecs sensors

Fuel Type:

• V-Power

• Methanol

Exhaust:

• SRD Intake Manifold Kit

• 4" HKS Ti

• 3" Downpipe and midpipe

Drivetrain:

• V161 Getrag 6 speed gearbox (used to be auto)

• Stage 1 clutch

Suspension, Wheels, Tires & Brakes:

• 18” Veilside Andrews 9” fronts 10” Rears

• Toyota bilstein yellow shocks

• UK spec front brake callipers

• UK spec front brake disks

• Goodridge braided bake lines

• OEM Uk spec rear callipers

• OEM Uk spec Rear disks and pads

Interior & ICE:

• Toucan Display

• Uprated speakers all round

• Recaro treadline seats

• Bride RO sub frames

• Toyota Celica steering wheel

• Pioneer mp3/ipod/bluetooth single din head unit

• Rear roll cage in gold (unfitted)

Exterior:

• Full Glass out/bare metal respray in Holden Cosmo Purple - 970L

• Uk spec bonnet

• OEM front bumper with MVP lip (Earless)

• OEM skirts and spats

• OEM facelift headlights (brand new)

• OEM facelift rear lights

• OEM facelift indicator and sidelights (brand new)

• OEM rear bumper

• Half Carbon TRD Spoiler (brand new)

• OEM front wings

• OEM Badge Set (brand new)

Power:

468bhp @ 1.35 bar with 465ftlbs - road fuel

528bhp @ 1.5 bar with 540ftlbs - meth mix (30%) - the highest genuine power figure on hybrids in the uk owners club

Good bits: low mileage and a full bare metal respray. This car benefits from having everything already in place if the new owner wants to go big single! All you will need to do is fit a turbo kit, remap and then thats you ready for 700-750bhp on the stock internals!

Bad bits: Engine bay not colour changed, Fuel tank cover needs a paint (will get these done prior to sale if need be), passenger side skirt gets fouled by the door (have spoke to other member and they are the same)

PRICE: £21k or £25K with the HKS big twins included - Price may seem high to some people but its priced right IMHO for a well built reliable TT6 with easy future gains

Reason for sale: I am finally biting the bullet and going to head over to Japan while i can, i will be gutted to see it go but i can't justify having it sitting for the year (if not more), that i will be away for.

Please PM for contact details.

***Can i please ask that this is kept on topic and not derailed about my constant mind changes! If you know me then you will know this isn't and easy advert to do and if i wasn't serious about Japan then i wouldn't be doing it!***

attachment.php?attachmentid=214890&stc=1&d=1474893717

attachment.php?attachmentid=214891&stc=1&d=1474893717

attachment.php?attachmentid=214892&stc=1&d=1474893717

attachment.php?attachmentid=214893&stc=1&d=1474893717

attachment.php?attachmentid=214894&stc=1&d=1474893717

Lovely colour

All the best with the sale Alex! Lovely car for sure :thumbs:

Love the colour and a great example. People talk about strong money or overpricing but how can you compare this when no two supra's are the same ? I think it's priced well and wish you luck in your travels to the spiritual home land :D

Cheers guys :) hopefully it doesn't hang around but it's going to take a serious buyer I think to approach with the right number

Some people might think that's a lot of money for a tt6 but considering they are going for 17k and it's got all the right bits on it to go single it's a bargain really. For someone going single they would spend 10k on those bits and labour easy. So they're getting a mint tt6 for 11.5k. That's how I'd look at it, glws

Some people might think that's a lot of money for a tt6 but considering they are going for 17k and it's got all the right bits on it to go single it's a bargain really. For someone going single they would spend 10k on those bits and labour easy. So they're getting a mint tt6 for 11.5k. That's how I'd look at it, glws

I actually agree with you. Definitely a minimum of £10k using credible high end parts and labour too. Mine was around that just to parade my existing single setup!

I actually agree with you. Definitely a minimum of £10k using credible high end parts and labour too. Mine was around that just to parade my existing single setup!

Cheers guys, it is pretty much already for anyone that wants more power, your basic single kit plus a remap is all it really needs! That's all I will be doing if it doesn't sell regarding the twins IMHO

Engine will be coming out shortly to get the bay painted (black) along with a fresh service. Will also then consider fitting the big twins if it will help the sale?

Hi. Why black out of interest? Wouldn't it look better colour coded in the same purple hue you used on the body??

Not being negative, just curious.

Looks lovely by the way. :thumbs:

Cheers.

Peter :)

Really nice car this one, was tempted myself a couple of years ago before I found mine.

GLWS buddy

/QUOTE]

Cheers bud :)

Hi. Why black out of interest? Wouldn't it look better colour coded in the same purple hue you used on the body??

Not being negative, just curious.

Looks lovely by the way. :thumbs:

Cheers.

Peter :)

Hey Peter, Reason I'm going black is to break up the colour a bit and also show the polished/carbon parts more :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.