The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How to fit a Ridox front bar?

Guest Peggychheang

Guest Peggychheang

I've talked to a few guys, One said just use Flat bar as brackets either side of the bumper then 10mm nuts & bolts to hold it on, Then theres the couple of the top.

Using Flat bar as brackets seems cheap and nasty, I am literally about to pay a panel shop to install a front bumper / side skirts, I'm worried i'll do a shit job myself.

I am literally willing to pay for information, It won't be much but shit if you're willing to give me a bit of you're time to explain how to propably fit and install a Ridox front bar and side skirts i will send you some money in paypal, How's $10? Just for some knowledge.

Was going to attempt using flat bar, But rather seak advice and pay for knowledge and do it myself propbably, It shits me something so simple but i don't know how to do it, NO one to help me, I've tried googling my questions no help. Shit i'm willing to pay for knowledge please hit me up if you can help me mount my ridox front bumper and skirts, Skirts seem piece of piss though! I just installed a TEMP bumper it was fairly easy but this ridox bumper is a fresh mould with no holes etc, Please help!

2 pieces of flat bar with studs fixed to it is how it fits OE on the sides and a plate with a row of holes secured with plastic pegs

in between the headlights

* 52535-14070 RH Side Retainer Bracket

* 52536-14030 LH Side Retainer Bracket

Yeah that.

Just use the stock brackets.