The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ever seen your supra before you ended up owning it?

evinX

Must of happened to a few of us, i remember googling something like spotted supras years ago and remember a tourist was car spotting in london and saw a supra amongst many other cars. When i purchased mine in 2013 and came across the same picture again i realized i just bought that car :D

PREVIOUS OWNER LONDON.jpg

IMG_20130518_181329.jpg

I got my first Supra from a guy who imported it himself and he lived at Western Supermare, since I brought it back to the North East its been like pass the parcel in the local area every few years its changed owner and usually colour and engine its probably been all the colours of the rainbow and has had N/A-Turbo-V8 configurations over the years.

Its a real Slag of a car.

Yes. I saw it advertised 2 years before I bought it. Set off to go and get it then got call from dealership that it was sold.

2 years later I was looking and saw the exact same supra. Called the guy...turned out it was him who beat me to the dealership.

He was amazed I remembered it and gave me a good deal and turned out to be a really nice guy and really looked after it. :)

Me and my rx7 have crossed paths loads...

Booked an appointment to go view the rx7 as I was going down south to most certainly buy it. Then Jurgen sent me a pic of my white supra in Japan so I cancelled.

When I bought my supra from jm imports the invoice letterhead had the rx7 as the picture (as it was there old demo car)

About 3 days after buying it, went into asda and was bored whilst the mrs was shopping so looked through the posters and there was the rx7 id just bought on one of them lol.

Think it was fate that I would own that car... :)