The mkiv Supra Owners Club

looking for a N/A manual low miles

dazla

After selling up 4 years ago I've realised I made a huge mistake. So I'm after another N/A manual. Has to be in great condition with low miles, has to be in great condition with some nice extras. I'm not looking to buy a project and spend loads of money tarting one up. Just one that's ready to show off [COOL][/COOL]

My budget is 8k so I'm hoping that will get me something pretty decent.

Thanks

Daz

Yea there doesn't seem to be anything at the moment. By low mile I mean between 60-80. I'd even buy my old one back at 97k but he wont sell it. :( I have thought about importing one but it all seems pretty daunting.

Wanting mileage that low I'd say you'll be very lucky mate.

Be patient your limited edition Corsa is much better than Roberts car you don't want a silver supra.

It happens every year prices drop and you will have your pick towards december.

Is this true? I'm literally ready to force £7,000 down somebodies mouth to get me into a Supra, if the prices are known to drop off in the winter I'd probably hold fire for a bit longer and save that little bit more for a TT.

Yes it's true during the winter months there is usually a price drop as demand drops mostly due to people not using them and seeing them as excess or simply want money for Christmas the slump lasts until around March/April time when people start paying more for summer toys.

I have had a few N/As over the years and if I was to buy it would be winter time for this reason hang on a few months and bag a bargain.

Yes it's true during the winter months there is usually a price drop as demand drops mostly due to people not using them and seeing them as excess or simply want money for Christmas the slump lasts until around March/April time when people start paying more for summer toys.

I have had a few N/As over the years and if I was to buy it would be winter time for this reason hang on a few months and bag a bargain.

How low are we talking here? Off to view a bone stock 65k miles manual priced at 5.5k next weekend and you've really made me reconsider...

How low are we talking here? Off to view a bone stock 65k miles manual priced at 5.5k next weekend and you've really made me reconsider...

I couldn't say but 5.5k isn't bad along as it's not silver lol

Don't rush in is the best piece of advise however I have had 3 Supras and my brother has 1 I've been on here since 2008 despite what the profile says and every winter the prices drop and bargains come out.

Roll the dice...

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.