The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who is Mobeen Moe?

MattP

Yeah he's been banned on here for years as has Nash Meister. Seems alright on the Facebook page as he runs it and I've sold stuff to him on there without hassle. He seems to deal around the lower end of the Supra market (NA Auto's, horrendous wheels, body kits etc.) and is near enough a trader with the amount of stuff he shifts around

"He's at best a chancer, at worse a con artist. So many people have been stung the list is endless. It's a shame that so many well regarded members here also support his FB page (as admins). Perhaps they don't know the full extent of what he's done to dozens of others, but it should be obvious from the feedback that's posted there.

I also read many comments from members on here slating us for not taking action on some items, but yet when Moe gets banned for some serious issues those same members get behind him and slag off the forum moderation team? Talk about double standards."

He is a cheeky fuck, i bought something off him, it arrived damaged, i messaged him asking if i could have a partial refund for the repair of said broken product, he agreed and i went off to source a repair price, 2 days later i come back to him with the partial refund offer and he questioned it saying "oh are they going to fix the other part also for that price"

I looked at the product again to see what he was on about and sure enough i found another broken part.. i told him i hadnt noticed that broken bit and he sent the partial refund over quick and ignored all my other messages.. what a twat

"He's at best a chancer, at worse a con artist. So many people have been stung the list is endless. It's a shame that so many well regarded members here also support his FB page (as admins). Perhaps they don't know the full extent of what he's done to dozens of others, but it should be obvious from the feedback that's posted there.

I also read many comments from members on here slating us for not taking action on some items, but yet when Moe gets banned for some serious issues those same members get behind him and slag off the forum moderation team? Talk about double standards."

I know the full extent of what has happened here, and even on the FB page.

But if I wasn't admin, others will be.

Others who may not take the same approach as I.

Bare in mind that page gets used more than this forum for sales, it would be mental not to use it.

And if it wasn't for me or Bear, their disputes would be a shambles.

At least we are trying to make it worthwhile and beneficial to the members, which many on here are also part of.

But also a few members have been stung on here by "well respected members" so it's not just a Facebook or moe issue.