The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Facelift na auto for sale £5250ono

brom86

Regrettably I am putting my first supra up for sale. I have owned the car for the last two and a half years but needing to down size to try save for a new house. I have a folder full of receipts from me and previous owner. The car has 157k but don't let this put u off. The engine pulls strong and the gear box is smooth. Has a full service history and mot'd until January.

spec-

1997 Facelift n/a auto

A01B Torsen LSD

Oem body kit

rear wiper deleted

S2000 ariel stubby

Tein Super Street coil-overs front

Bilstein (oem+) coil-overs rear

Ls400 big brake upgrade

Braided brake lines

Staggered 18x9j 18x10j gunmetal grey japan racing 12s

Roled arches

Tinted windows

Polished throttle body

Polished inlet manifold

Painted cam cover

Facelift headlights

Facelift rear light clusters

Whifbitz back box with 2.5" stainless custom exhaust system

Dash panels painted with plasti dipped

Red led interior dash bulbs

Pioneer mp3/bt bluetooth headunit

Pioneer front/rear speakers

subwoofer and amp

Facelift rear/front seats (50k millage)

Black carpet

Black headlining

Spats, fuel flap, wing mirror, bonnet, front bumper and both wings painted 202 black since owning the car.

History of the car can be found on the forum due to my build thread and previous owner threads. Previous owner owned the car for 9 years. The car had a full ridox kit fitted but I returned it to oem look due to a deer damaging my front bumper.

Bad points-

Couple stone chips and door dents here and there but nothing major. Rear nearside arch has some rust coming through and the roll isn't perfect. I believe the car may have had been repaired previously at this area. Also behind the spat. Offside skirt has a crack in it but it's more underneath. It could be doing with two front tyres within the next 3 months before the mot. It requires a new alarm/central locking system fitted. Passenger folding mirror doesn't retract in or move up n down due to damaged wiring but easily fixed. Just trying to be as honest as I can with the car for buyers. It is a really good daily car that someone can take to meets ect and show off. With some more tlc it could be nearly perfect. Any more info don't hesitate to mail me

Looking for £5250 ONO

Located in Ayrshire, Scotland

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.