The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2004 bmw 645 v8 - 58k

Abz

Hello All,

Selling my BMW 645, purely due to emigrating, it is a lovely example and a joy to drive with only 58k on the clock.

Has all the usual 645Ci toys like Europe Sat Nav (with traffic alerts), run flats, leather seats, comfortable access, run flat, front & back radar parking sensors etc

Has BMW service history and was recently serviced a couple of months ago including a few service items and also changing the cam cover gaskets (common issue on these engines), which is a pretty big job. MOT was also done on the car a few weeks back.

Condition wise it is good condition, plan was to have it detailed like all my cars but just never got round to it. Front two alloys are kerbed and again I have not had a chance to have them repair (did it yesterday!!). Tidy car and runs very smooth and quiet, shifts so well for something that weighs nearly 2 tonne. Fuel wise it has been better than my Supra... or that could be the cheaper fuel we are now seeing :D

Please get in touch if you are interested in buying or know someone who might be.

Price is £9k for club members, some room for a little negotiation too.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214547[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214548[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214549[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214550[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214551[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214547[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214552[/ATTACH]

Nice spec car, pity they're butt ugly! Bit Marmite really. Remember when the three idiots on Top Gear did the IOM test with the Aston and Porsche, "Comparing the M5 and m6 is like comparing Michael Schumacher and Ralf Schumacher and who's better looking" :D

http://www.topgear.com/show/series-7/episode-1

Not the prettiest car, especially from the front but I have grown to like it. Certainly has presence on the road and the interior is lush, where I'd be spent most the time :D

Are you emigrating or just didn't want to say your buying another supra!!

I wish, I looked at Supra's in Dubai and I am looking at around £30k for a shabby one... when they come up for sale. :(

Quite, we do seem to like the look of a car but sit IN it most of the time.

Indeed!! Hence why I loved the Supra's interior, loved the cockpit feel to it. The 6 series has a nice interior too which gives it a nice feel inside.

Nice and rare colour combination that.

Best of luck with sale ;)

And everything else with the move too, sounds like a lovely adventure. :D

Thank you fella, life sure is an adventure. I'll still try and be active on the forum. I have made a lot of life long friends on here [emoji4]

Thank you fella, life sure is an adventure. I'll still try and be active on the forum. I have made a lot of life long friends on here [emoji4]

My brother and sister are living in Dubai too, hope to get a chance to visit soon.

Good luck with this new chapter of your life!

My brother and sister are living in Dubai too, hope to get a chance to visit soon.

Good luck with this new chapter of your life!

Do let me know if you come down, would be great to meet up for a drink or just chill down the beach. :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.