The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Honda Integra DC5

rob wild

Hi Guys

The time has come to part with Integra, got a baby on the way and going to replace it with a family car and a I want another GTR or maybe even a Supra again :)

Its recently had a significant amount of money / work including:-

TDI North Type R 3" Cat back

Japspeed 4-2-1 manifold

Hondata K100 tune producing 250hp with Launch control

Fresh Millers Oil and Oil Filter

NGK Iridium Plugs

New Clutch fluid

New Brake fluid

New Rear Discs (groved Bembro)

New Front Discs (Bembro)

New Front Pads (DS2500s)

New door seals

New Badges and Decals

New tires all round with Michelin PS4's up front

Professional respray of front to remove stone chips

Maintenance on brakes, valves, timing chain etc etc

All work completed and caried out to a very high standard by garages such as TDI North Power Tuning.

Replacement front seat for ones in a better condition

Repaired and re-trimmed rear parcel shelf

It also has the benefit of having the following modifications:-

Pioneer Headunit with Bluetooth

Alpine Rear Speakers

Cobra Cat 1 with Certificate

Ploy-bushed kit

Lowered on Eibach springs

Solid Engine mounts

Rota 18" wheels

AEM V2 intake

B&M Shifter Kit

All in all its a very nice spec!

The car is good underneath and it has been under sealed and wax oiled. The millage is 117000 but this is a combination of KMs and Miles and would put the car at 80000 miles. The car has not used any oil since I've owned it.

The car handles excellently both at higher speeds as well as round town. Now tuned it pulls really hard from 4500rpm where the VTEC kicks in! The MOT is due in Feb 2017. The car comes with a folder of bills, MOT's, BITMA, and even the original manuals.

The bad bits are there are some marks on the rear bumper but are not overly noticeable once the car is polished. Like most DC5's there was some water in the boot, however it has been cleaned and wax oiled and I have not noticed any water since I've owned the car. I've reflected these minor bits in the price.

I'm in no rush to sell and would like this to go to a good home that will continue to look after the car! Feel free to ring to ask me any questions but please no time wasters and I am looking for the advertised price or very close to it. I will be doing the driving on all road test unless full proof of insurance can be provided. Single person viewing by appointment only.

The price is £7850 to forum member

Link here

Used 2001 Honda Integra for sale in Lancs | Pistonheads

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.