The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA Auto/Manual

Wonga Spar

Hi All,

So I'm looking for my first Supra, to get to know the platform a bit and make up my mind about taking the big plunge one day for a TT-6. This car will be a daily driver so ideally not too much mechanical work needs doing!

Any/All colours and conditions.

I'm happy to consider the most beat up and abused Supra, but mechanically it must be in good order. Any buying advice, suggestions or cars appreciated.

Budget £4-7k (would obviously stretch for the right Manual NA/TT Auto).

Thanks!

EDIT: My budget is 1 month healthier and Auto-TT's are back on the menu boys!

Considering just about anything you want to send past me as long as it fits budget. My Celica has been gathering interest but I can't let it go until I've found her replacement!

Hi All,

So I'm looking for my first Supra, to get to know the platform a bit and make up my mind about taking the big plunge one day for a TT-6. This car will be a daily driver so ideally not too much mechanical work needs doing!

Any/All colours and conditions.

I'm happy to consider the most beat up and abused Supra, but mechanically it must be in good order. Any buying advice, suggestions or cars appreciated.

Budget 6k (would obviously stretch for the right Manual NA/TT Auto).

Thanks!

Mine will be up for sale very soon buddy!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.