The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gauging interest CCW wheels!

fastcar

Having a bit of a love hate relationship with these wheels now! As in I love how they look but hate having to bloody polish them and I just don't have the time to be doing that anymore!

The wheels are CCW D110 18", 10" wide on the front and 11" wide at the rear! Not sure of offsets as I just told CCW what I wanted and six weeks later they turned up and fitted perfectly! If I do decide to sell these they will come with a set of Yokohama V105 tyres 275, 35 front 295,35 rear with less then 2000 miles on them!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Probably worth mentioning.

I very much doubt these will fit unless you have coilovers, as the ones I had were slightly bigger but definitely wouldn't fit without them.

Did yours go on and clear the arches.

UK Brake clearance can be an issue to with some of their wheels.

All questions and answers people really should be aware of really.

I'm sure the op will update ;)

Absolutely gorgeous wheels these are what I want !! Would you consider a part ex with some advan rs wheels

Any pics of the Advans?

In really looking for a set of Volk TE37SL's if I do decide to sell! They are stunning wheels but if I keep them they will be getting painted and I just think it would be a shame!

Yeah sorry I do have rolled rear arches and coilovers! They are made to fit over UK brakes as that's the setup I have

Thanks buddy just thought I would comment as learnt through experience.

My LM20's also cleared my UK's no problem, but the arches and coilovers were a necessity with 10.5j front and 11.5j rears.

Granted I think from memory I had a 285 front tyre, and 305 rear.

I would of bought these, but there is no way I'm bending up my body work again. :D

Good luck, I found mirroring polishing, and then poor boys wheel sealent works wonders to prevent the finish on the polished versions and your hard work being wasted.

Granted I did read Turtleshead became tired of the maintainence too.

Thanks buddy just thought I would comment as learnt through experience.

My LM20's also cleared my UK's no problem, but the arches and coilovers were a necessity with 10.5j front and 11.5j rears.

Granted I think from memory I had a 285 front tyre, and 305 rear.

I would of bought these, but there is no way I'm bending up my body work again. :D

Good luck, I found mirroring polishing, and then poor boys wheel sealent works wonders to prevent the finish on the polished versions and your hard work being wasted.

Granted I did read Turtleshead became tired of the maintainence too.

Have those polish products dude! They are really good just don't have time to do it! And the time I do have I want to driving it! Only other option I have is to have them sprayed and I just think it would be a shame to do that! So going to see if someone else what's to enjoy them before I go down that route

• 3 weeks later...