The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Selection of Homeplug network devices 1200/600/500mbps

Ric

Hi Guys,

I have some homeplug devices for sale as i've just ran some cat6 connections around my house so these are surplus to requirements.

If you don't know what these do, they use your homes electrical wiring to create a network connection, in essence like running a cat5 cable to another room without actually having to run one.

The diagram below shows how it works.

https://agricamera.co.uk/media/wysiwyg/product_description_images/homeplug-simple-diagram.png

Good for providing a quality connection to areas where wireless might be low in your home, for example. lofts, garages, sheds etc.

They are various speed ones I'm selling, 1200mbps being the fastest and 500mbps being the slowest however thats still 5x faster than a normal 100mbit network cable, or 57mbps wireless (g)

All my adapters have passthrough so you don't lose a socket which you usually do with cheaper versions.

TP-Link TL-PA8010P AV1200 mbps home plug adapters with passthrough £60 for both.

attachment.php?attachmentid=214408&stc=1&d=1473073962

attachment.php?attachmentid=214404&stc=1&d=1473073962

Netgear Powerline AV500 home plug adapters with passthrough - £40 for both

attachment.php?attachmentid=214405&stc=1&d=1473073962

Zyxel PLA5215 600mbps Home plug adapters with passthrough £25 each 4 available.

attachment.php?attachmentid=214406&stc=1&d=1473073962

attachment.php?attachmentid=214407&stc=1&d=1473073962

As with all homeplug devices it depends on the quality of wiring in your home the speed you'll see, however in my new build house i was seeing around 110mbit from upstairs to downstairs and 400mbit on the same level, this is due to the jump between breakers/circuits on upstairs and downstairs.

Collection from Sheffield or prices plus postage, payment via Cash on collection or Paypal (buyer pays all fees)

Thanks for looking.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.