The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bedfordian supra's... UNITE

raddys

Hi guys, so i was chatting with a few other lads from bedford and we are thinking about a little supra meet in bedford (or a little cruise somewhere) anyways we have made a little fb message group and when we have a few numbers we will arrange a meet up, so if your from the bedfordshire area and would be up for a meet in a couple of weeks or so drop me a pm or comment your facebook name in here and il add you or alternatively my name is GRANT RADLEY (bald head, sunglasses and a suit on ;) on fb, add me on fb nd il add you to the group :D

Incase any of you are not in the fb chat...

We are meeting @ the sharnbrook hotel on the 1st of october at 6pm

Probably worth mentioning that the next village Milton Ernest has 30mph average speed cameras. I got done there and took the awareness course, there was about 5 or 6 others on the same course who had all got done there. So just be careful on your way through if coming from Bedford.