The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Seats and 18" 19" alloys

mike33

Hi guys Im looking for some recliner front seats possibly prefacelift leather but would need to be in good condition or something different. Just seeing what's about before I go looking at new seats!

Alloys would need to be a deep dish of some kind! Again just seeing what people might be thinking of selling!

Cheers for reading

I potentially will have a mint set of fabric pre facelift seats, and a mint set of very nice 19's with a dish available.

I hadn't really thought about selling, but money talks and all that.

What's your budget?

I would only entertain collection only.

I potentially will have a mint set of fabric pre facelift seats, and a mint set of very nice 19's with a dish available.

I hadn't really thought about selling, but money talks and all that.

What's your budget?

I would only entertain collection only.

Hi matey I have a very good condition fabric seato already I was looking for leather in prefacelift or aftermarket reclining seats!

As for the wheels budget is about £1500 but again for the right wheels I may need to put more in!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.