The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What's it worth? '94 STOCK Supra TT

AC93

Hi everyone,

An opportunity has just come up for me to buy a house that I've been looking at for a while, unfortunately this means the Supra will have to go to help raise funds. Any idea what price I should advertise it as? Details are:

December 1994 model, imported in 2002

138,500km

2JZ-GTE engine

V5 present

MOT till 02 August 2017 (no advisories)

Original bumpers, with active aero front spoiler (works perfectly)

Factory Logic sound sytsem

Cruise control

Traction control

Air con

Electric drivers seat

Auto box with manual mode

17" Volk CV Pro Genuine split rims with 4x matching Toyo Proxes (plenty of tread left)

Blitz Nur Spec back box

U.K. Spec glass headlights

Engine is completely unmodified and both turbos work seamlessly with plenty on power.

Beautiful condition for age bar a small 3" scratch on rear bumper, interior is in lovely condition no rips or marks, never smoked in.

Fully serviced last month with all plugs and oils and filters and coolant flushed with new cam cover gasket.

2x new front calipers, discs and pads all round and DOT 5.1 brake fluid in June 2016

New battery and car mats in May 2016

Air con re-gassed last month

Private plate valued at £450 by RegTransfers

1.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Many Thanks,

A.C.

Nice car :cool:

Its an unusually high spec for an RZ, but has the wrong seats for a GZ. Would be worth checking the VIN plate to clarify what model it is.

If you really want to maximise the stock Supra appeal, fit some oem 17" wheels and a stock exhaust.

Haven't you just brought this ? Lovely car

Thanks

Yeah I bought it earlier this year from an enthusiast. One of the reasons I got it then was because I knew I'd never be able to afford one once I got the house.. and now the house is nearly available for me this will have to go :(

Perfect car. Unmolested stock bodied. Id aim high with price. If someone is looking for a supra this is the one to get. Please don't let anyone break this.

/QUOTE]

When you say high.. How high? :sly: ..£10k, £11k, £13k? Prices tend to vary quite a lot across the marketplace:think:

When you say high.. How high? :sly: ..£10k, £11k, £13k? Prices tend to vary quite a lot across the marketplace:think:

Im not up to date with the recent soar in prices..all i know is supras are on the up so my opinion would be £11k but be prepared to sell at 9k (its an auto). Im basing this on the condition of your car. If its in as good condition as it looks ie zero rust and if the underside is good. (Pics of this will help your sale) You said ac has been re gassed this tells me its been well looked after as ac rads usually crumble to dust.

Whats selling though, I keep seeing lots of members saying prices are going up but are sale cars actually selling for these prices ?

Also if you need a quick sale you need to price it to sell, not sit on the classifieds for months

My guts rough guess is, if the cars genuinely good then maybe £10k

Search the classifieds and see what similar models are up for Piston Heads Autotrader Gumtree etc

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

Whats selling though, I keep seeing lots of members saying prices are going up but are sale cars actually selling for these prices ?

Also if you need a quick sale you need to price it to sell, not sit on the classifieds for months

My guts rough guess is, if the cars genuinely good then maybe £10k

Search the classifieds and see what similar models are up for Piston Heads Autotrader Gumtree etc

Thanks, I've had a scout and all other Supras have had some kind of body kit and/or BPU'd and range from £10k to £13.5k depending or the mods and mileage. What they actually sell for only the seller knows! I've got around 3 months to raise the funds so I can sit on it for a while yet :)

If you do put the oem wheels back on I would be interested in the volk rims!

I'm trying to find a set of oem rims and trust me they are hard to get! Ha

If a dealer were advertising this car, it would be £12-£14k, and it would sit there for months - they're in no rush to sell.

To actually sell a higher milage stockish auto privately, it would need to be significantly less than a often pursued manual version - in addition to the usual petrolhead kudos nonsense of driving a manual sports car, the re-sale power of the latter gives buyers much more confidence to pay the premium.

I'd be prepared to price it under 5 figures to get some actual cash offers in.