The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ever forgot what you've collected...

kitch79

So I've been slowly buying facelift dash parts so I have a full set to tinker with. Most recently the ignition surround and the upper section above the speedo etc.

Went to put them with the other supra bits, just to see I already had one!! Doh!!

Dumb ass.

Anybody else done similar?

I've got 3 complete facelift panel sets. I even have a pre facelift ignition panel in box virtually new. The only thing is I stuck a fog light switch on it. Doh!

I've got 2 complete active spoiler kits. 3 sets of door cards, spare doors both sides complete with motors, glass etc, 2 stock bonnets, 1 boot lid complete, 2 factory subs, 3 sets of mats, 2 stock lower lips, spare dash, centre console. Then I have loads of new parts in storage, plus about 5 crates full of misc parts.

Basically it fills my garage loft.

I like to collect :innocent:

I've got 3 complete facelift panel sets. I even have a pre facelift ignition panel in box virtually new. The only thing is I stuck a fog light switch on it. Doh!

I've got 2 complete active spoiler kits. 3 sets of door cards, spare doors both sides complete with motors, glass etc, 2 stock bonnets, 1 boot lid complete, 2 factory subs, 3 sets of mats, 2 stock lower lips, spare dash, centre console. Then I have loads of new parts in storage, plus about 5 crates full of misc parts.

What mats do you have? [emoji848][emoji106][emoji39]

No kidding!

Do you have a nice condition drivers door card you would part with?;)

Jesus lol. You like duplicates don't ya ha.

How on earth did u manage 3 full facelift panel sets?! Took me an age to find a half decent ignition panel.

I kept buying bits from people who had "as new" or "excellent" conditioned parts. Clearly my idea of these two terms varies considerably to others.

Most of the dash sets are OK at best. Many have at least a broken clip. The door cards are also OK, but have never been as described and to my satisfaction.

Ref the mats, I have two grey factory sets and a black factory set. I also have a spare drivers black mat, although not in the best condition. These are all the pure sport ones.

Non of these are for sale guys. I'm hording as parts are getting difficult to source these days.

If anyone is interested in door cards I'm trying to get a set refurbished in the states. I found a thread where a company out there can reskim the cards to a factory finish. It's the best refurb job I've seen and beats the alleged expensive leather retrim I've seen hands down. No wavy surfaces or unusual lines.

Take a look at this thread:

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?870058-OEM-Hatch-Carpet-replacement/page2#/enter

Pictures on page 3.

Edited by mwilkinson (see edit history)