The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Late Supra Turbo 6 speed manual

wrighty338

After being messed around... Im Looking for a late supra turbo (preferably a VVTI) my budget is £17k and is flexible for the right car standard or modified.

Car must be in good condition, good bodywork, mechanically sound and low mileage (flexible) Any colour but red

i will not consider dogs/moon miles/tiptronics/autos

i have cash waiting for the right car. Inbox me

Jon

Not considering importing yet - just putting the feelers out to see if anyone has one but didnt advertise it yet. Maybe an unfinished project or similar.

My budget is flexible for the right car - its most important the chassis and bodywork are amazing and can be preserved. Id much rather have a stock engine that i can single up later on once iv collected the parts.

supra_jms shame your is an auto, looks a lovely example and a great colour too.

Not considering importing yet - just putting the feelers out to see if anyone has one but didnt advertise it yet. Maybe an unfinished project or similar.

My budget is flexible for the right car - its most important the chassis and bodywork are amazing and can be preserved. Id much rather have a stock engine that i can single up later on once iv collected the parts.

supra_jms shame your is an auto, looks a lovely example and a great colour too.

Yeah you will need to up your budget bud however if you can get a bit of a project then you might get one close to your budget!

Its ok i was going to do a v161 conversion on it but bought a project supra instead.

Very best of luck with your search! Well worth the wait and extra cash.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.