The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra's Pistonheads

uzzyuzzy

I think they can look great, not sure I'm brave enough to own one though, certainly not as a daily.

To command that sort of money, it would have to be a 100% replica, which this obviously isn't. I'd say the orange on here is probably worth under £20k imo.

The F&F replica does nothing for me if it's not 100% correct.

That grey one though, bloody hell that is absolutely amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

This.

With how rare the original F&F Supra's wheels are, I doubt there will be many full blown replicas out there at all.

Same old stupid ricer crap, same old stupid prices. You know what would be nice to see? A Supra that hasn't belonged to a four year old.

This the problem though, many of the Supra JZA80 market is predominately blue collar males who are attracted to the Supra for entire different reasons instead. Not many appreciates how good the Supra's presence in stock form can be, (too dull, not loud enough, doesn't scare children etc)

Also this is another reason that pricing a used JZA80 near or over the £25k mark goes past the affordability of much of the buyers out there.

I bought mine early last year, seemed to be right on the turn of the crazy prices; total cost from importing to otr uk was £14k, not bad for a 97' TT6 in RSP.

My reason for getting one was more on looks than outright performance, although at BPU on the Scottish roads it's more than enough to put a smile on your face [emoji106] always loved the look of the stock body, no big body kits for me, but each to their own [emoji41][emoji106]

Overpriced imo. Skirts, spats, spoiler and wheels are all wrong. Looks a bit tired in general too

Not sure the stickers are 100% either. But could be a good place to start if someone was wanting to bring it up to a better standard as it's at least an aerotop :)

Am I the only one who HATES the F&F supra? :innocent:

If there were only two supras left in the world, one a F&F replica and the other a fully Veilside kitted one, I'd pick the Veilside...

That said, each to their own, good luck with your build Ben - well done on finding a set of lenso's :cool: