The mkiv Supra Owners Club

DBW info needed

Big Mark

Does anyone know any part numbers (or vehicle info) for DBW pedal and throttle?

Apparently there is a DBW Toyoto pedal that bolts directly on with no mods

I need a 90mm Throttle body, I know there is a corvette one but not sure which model/year. Is there any others that are also 90mm?

Any tips on where to get the connector and wiring from for these?

The throttle body is a Corvette LS9 one. Whifbitz sell kits including the pedal you want (I have one in mine), but they won't tell you which car it comes from. The writing will be specific to the pedal, then custom loom to whichever ecu you are using.

I've seen the Whifbitz, kit. It's a lot of money when you can probably pick a pedal and throttle up from ebay for a fraction of that. I'm going for an aftermarket intake so won't need the adaptor as will get manifold modified to fit whatever throttle body I get, or vica versa.

Pedal sorted.

But any recommendations for the actual throttle body? The aftermarket inlet manifold is 90mm. Looking on ebay some of these may be potentials. Anyone got any recommendations?

Maserati (only 82mm tho): [/url]

Corvette LS9 (not sure on size): link

Bentley (no idea on size tho): link

BBK: link

Corvette LS3 (fugly): link

The Maserati, Porsche and Bentley are all Bosch. Maserati and Porsche are 82mm, the largest Bosch do. Part number 0 280 750 101 (link)

I'm just curious as to what other options are out there but will probably got with the Bosch.

That's 82mm ID though with a 90mm OD, perfect for what you need. You will need to put a lip on the throttle body though as its meant for a NA engine. We've run this throttle body up to 900bhp so far.

Is the Throttle body off a 2007 997 GT3 the correct part?

If I put the reg of this (link) car into Euro car parts I get this (link) and this weekend Eurocarparts have 25% off EVERYTHING.

So if it's the correct part it'd be a great price.

The 82mm ID body is off a Maserati, Bosch part number 0280750101, you can see all of the different types listed here http://www.bosch-motorsport.com/media/catalog_resources/Electronic_Throttle_Body_Datasheet_51_en_10726070795pdf.pdf

Look out for them on ebay, they come up quite a lot on there...

• 2 years later...
Pedal sorted.

But any recommendations for the actual throttle body? The aftermarket inlet manifold is 90mm. Looking on ebay some of these may be potentials. Anyone got any recommendations?

Maserati (only 82mm tho): [/url]

Corvette LS9 (not sure on size): link

Bentley (no idea on size tho): link

BBK: link

Corvette LS3 (fugly): link

Hey Mark

What pedal did you decide on?