The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Supra AEROTOP Auto NA - 202 Black

Guest Ec1202014

Guest Ec1202014

Make: Toyota

Model: Supra

Year: 1995

Facelift: No

Mileage: 133,000 km (mix of miles and km's mostly kms - see MOT history)

MOT remaining:13th May 2017

Service history: Part (invoices and bits etc)

Car's location: Louth, Lincolnshire

Modifications: Yes (some)

Good bits: Overall a nice example and not too messed about with.

Bad bits: Few marks, stone chips and a small scratch on the wing. Passenger door card has drill mark where the drill slipped (pictured)

PRICE £6,500 firm.

So I've decided to let my Aerotop go. I've enjoyed owning it but haven't driven it nearly enough as I should have - its become a garage trophy queen to be honest.

Too be truthful I don't take it out in the weather, I don't like leaving it anywhere so I end up not suing it... I may as well let it go to someone who will enjoy it. I know, I know that they're going up in value and friends keep saying to hold on to it but its a fair whack of money sat there so I've got a cheap banger to enjoy for a bit!

It's never been a daily car, barely a weekend one so if you fancy looking back through the MOT history you'll see just how few miles its done over the last 5-6 years.

I've had my enjoyment getting the car to the standard and style I wanted anyway.

So specs.

Exterior: OEM bumper with V2 lip (some stone chips) Also included is a Do-Luck (aerokit) front bumper with indicators - that ideally would want paint though.

OEM plastic side skirts (some stone chips/marks)

Trial rear bumper - (two little cracks where the bolts attach)

TRD carbon fibre bonnet - no marks at all, lacquer all good.

Ridox carbon fibre lower lip spoiler under OEM spoiler.

Boot glass is limo tinted (can be removed - found a great way to remove tints!)

JDM headlights. (some chrome missing on the rings, nicely polished though) Also included is an un split set of headlights with chrome backing.

HID Headlights and LED sidelights.

Interior: Full leather with electric drivers seat all working perfectly (one tiny mark on the drivers seat about 3mm).

Dash board surrounds I have done in Frosts liquid vinyl (check it out, nothing like Plastidip!) I've done it in graphite grey like the facelift dash (removable).

Chrome dial surrounds

Black headlining (perfect condition)

Black carpet recently re-dyed

Original Supra mats (quite worn but present)

LED dash lights in blue

TRD dials - again with blue LEDs but not overly bright, would probably change them to a more modern white LED if I was keeping.

MOMO Millennium steering wheel with Snap-Off boss.

MOMO Handbrake lever and gator.

ICE: Alpine double-din headunit (new last summer) has blue tooth, handsfree etc - mic all wired in - even works with roof off.

Alpine speakers front and rear (fronts could do with those adaptor brackets really).

Wheels: Yuhda AS-164 in 18's. (Could do with a refurb for the gold paint behind the wheel really). Tyres have a good bit of life left in them.

Brakes: UK Front brakes and JDM rear brakes - Discs and pads good all around.

Suspension: Standard I believe

Engine: Standard - Just K&N panel filter and strut brace.

Exhaust: Custom decatted system (a surprisingly quiet system, truth be told I wanted a bit more noise!) . Included in the sale is the complete stock exhaust system.

Boot: Carpet good. Roof holder brackets all complete. Tool kit present. Space saver present. boot blind present. Flare kit present. Original aerotop tool present.

Security: Full CAT 1 alarm and immobiliser with installation insurance certificate.

The roof is all water tight and all bolts tighten properly (I treat the rubber regularly). There is a light scratch on there but can apparently be professionally polished out.

The overall car is lovely. The paint is pretty good and brings a nice deep shine up. I took it to a professional detailer who checked out some of the niggly bits and was confident he could get most bits out. He measured the paint etc, just never got around to having him doing it.

There are no knocks, bangs or whines in the car. Everything on it works, the electrical arial pops up and down. They're not rapid cars if you're used to highly tuned cars, they are however a lovely place to be on a drive. I lived in Scotland when I bought this and drove it from Wales all the way and loved every minute of it.

The only service history I have with the car is a folder full of paperwork - sadly no Japanese service book but it didn't bother me once I saw it and saw how it was cherished, hopefully its still as obviously cherished under my ownership. All the old MOT's etc.

I had a Terra clean done on it a couple months back, was quite impressed with the results on that.

Hopefully I've been over honest in the description - The car is lovely and reading back I've nit picked every little thing I can think of in the interest of transparency. I know people travel for these cars as I did when I finally found this one so hopefully the time taken in the description helps you make a decision to view or not and answers many questions - I've no doubt missed something though. Please do ask away though and any specific pictures required I'd be happy to take as and when I can.

Included in the sale is as above, a Do-Luck Aerokit bumper, a spare set of headlights, full stock exhaust system with CATS, plus some other Supra bits I have, Blue hoses, TRD fuel cap bits and bobs like that. The whole lot goes with the car so please don't ask for the spares. If the new owner wants to sell them its up to them.

I think the price is fair, its got the right bits on it, in a good colour and a well looked after, garaged all its UK life. The underside is really good, welcome to jack it up and have a look (I have a trolley jack here). And the spare parts are worth a good few quid.

£6,500 cash on collection.

Private plate IS included with the car - which obviously holds a decent value in itself!

I'd like to advertise it on here and the Facebook owners page before eBay and Gumtree etc....

Guest Ec1202014

Sold to the first person who viewed.

And yes - already regretting it!

Not sure how to edit the prefix as sold....

Guest Ec1202014
Ahh matey i dont think i could ever sell my areotop! The amout of hard work and sweat i put into it!

Please don't lol. I had decided earlier today that if the guy didn't turn up then I was going to keep it... He turned up.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.