The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Supra Single Turbo SZ 5 Speed Manual 1994 NA/T

Guest pa.hug

Guest pa.hug

I have decided to put up for sale my Toyota Supra, it has been garaged for over a year now, only taken on a few short drives. It is an NA/T, running on the blue piggy back E-manage ultimate EMS. Here's the full parts list:

Toyota Supra SZ 5 speed Manual

Tahiti Blue, 18" alloys, Turbo Conversion, Full Explosion Bodyfit. This kit is very rare and only available in Japan.

Tein HR Coilovers

HKS Preist stainless steel exhaust + stainless steel de-cat pipe

UK 6 pot Calipers

J-spec rear brakes recently refurbed with new stainless steel pistons and new pads

Goodridge Braided Brake hoses (front only)

UK LSD Diff

Single Turbo Conversion

Screamer pipe

HKS dump valve

External waste gate

Emanage blue piggy back ECU

Samco hoses

MkIII Supra injectors

Bosh fuel pump

Braided fuel hose

HKS Type R front mount intercooler

Turbo smart fuel pressure regulator

Stage 4 Competition Clutch (2014)

Blitz air filter

Blitz Turbo timer

Blitz dual Boost controller

Blitz Boost gauge

Thacham Cat one alarm system with remote centrel locking

220mph speedo with silver dials

The car is in good running order and very fast. The car was imported 2006 by the previous owner, he done the turbo conversion, thousands has been spent on the car. I have a ton of paperwork with the car, everything from MOT certificates, receipts, plans, etc, I literally have hundreds of pages.

She's a real eye catcher and very quick off the mark, well maintained and looked after, she's spent more time locked up in the garage than on the road over the past few years. I'm in no rush at all to sell but I'd rather see her going to someone that can enjoy her as much as I have, Supra's are getting very rare, it's even rarer to find a clean 5 speed manual. The car is in good condition for it's age, but it's still a 22 year old car and has some cosmetic ware, few little makes on the front bumper which can be easily fixed, the roof is a little faded and there's a few cosmetic marks on the interior but all the leather seats are like new with no rips or tears at all. There's absolutely no rust on the car, she is prestige in that regards, also underneath is in excellent condition.

No joyriders need apply and due to the nature of the car I will do all the test drives, I hope you can appreciate. You can get me on: 07736736807 £6995

https://s4.postimg.io/gctav8g0d/265_A1037_HDR.jpg

https://s4.postimg.io/9nmrf7uod/265_A1064_HDR.jpg

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/946514_147740458750699_776852480_n.jpg?oh=3af9d6a5765ebc7f6e2e7448f98cfc6e&oe=58198DA9

Guest pa.hug

Hi Ric, here's a slight look, not a full picture so I'll head out to the garage now and get a few more....I had a lot of trouble uploading the pictures as they were 9mb each. Back soon with more pics :friday:

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.